Sales Development Representative
Marketing / Singapore
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises, including 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
Dynatrace has a position for a Sales Development Representative, focused on the India & South-East Asia market and reporting to the ASEAN Regional Sales Director. You will work closely with our top-performing enterprise sales team to generate demand for our Software Intelligence Solution whilst also qualifying leads from our innovative marketers.
Dynatrace is experiencing unprecedented growth - now is the perfect time to join our rapidly growing global community.
- Conduct research on accounts by using Google, LinkedIn, Jigsaw and other tools.
- Profile assigned accounts by developing an understanding of the account’s business pains and market positioning.
- Drive outbound prospecting to generate new business: call into senior IT management at Fortune 1000 companies, eg. CTO, CIO, Directors of IT Operations, Directors of Infrastructure, Directors of Application support.
- Educate prospects about Dynatrace enterprise solutions.
- Execute programs to increase attendance at upcoming events, seminars, and to create awareness for current product promotions.
- Use CRM-Salesforce.com to track activities, attend weekly territory forecast meetings and update team on progress of identified activities.
- Provide input to marketing including feedback on quality of leads from marketing programs.
- 1-2 years of experience selling Enterprise Software solutions to Fortune 2,000
- Versed in IT Operations Management solutions
- Experience using a CRM, (Salesforce.com preferred)
- College diploma/university degree or equivalent experience
- High level of commitment to exceptional customer service and relationship build
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
- Knowledge of and commitment to EEO, Inclusion and OH&S policies and procedure
- Proficiency in Hindi or Tamil and market knowledge of India/South-East Asia is preferred
If you are looking for a company that values, encourages and rewards employees and provides the work environment where you can be use your talents and grow professionally, you have come to the right place.