Development / Detroit, Michigan
Are you a development leader or team lead who wants to take the next step? Are you ready for challenging role leading multiple teams and driving creativity and innovation in a market leading product? Want to work with a fun, energetic and talented team of “technologists”? Then continue reading!
Who we are:
Dynatrace is software intelligence! We have redefined application performance monitoring to a full scale with end-to-end visibility of every user, across every application, anywhere in the digital ecosystem. Our platform is AI powered, full stack, automated monitoring! Find out more, try our demo!
What you will be a part of:
As a Development Lead/Manager you will be a key leader in driving new development, creativity and innovation across multiple projects on our Customer Intelligence BI Platform. You will help in leading the end to end software development life cycle while mentoring multiple teams of developers and driving projects forward. The Customer Intelligence platform helps us understand our customers, how they use Dynatrace, their technical environments, consumption and more so we can assist with their growth and success.
Why work at Dynatrace:
Working at Dynatrace provides you with continuous growth opportunities in an environment catered towards learning, creativity and innovation. We pride ourselves on working hard and having fun! You will get to work in the heart of Detroit, a city being named as the next “Tech-Hub” of the US. You are provided with easy access parking to Ford Field, where we have an open, casual office. A few perks of our office and Dynatrace can be seen below.
- More than 5 years of experience as a Lead Developer, Software Architect or Team Lead on a SaaS based product
- The ability to drive innovation while leading and mentoring developers
- An entrepreneurial and technical mindset to understand the business goals and needs in our digital transformation
- A clear focus on driving the development lab to modern techniques and practice
- Heavy experience with Full-Stack development in a fully agile development process (e.g. Java or .NET)
- Experience working with large, global development teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
What will make you stand out:
- Passion for empowering others to drive innovation using technology
- Problem solver and passionate about creativity for new bold ideas
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Hands-on team player and proactive (wo)man of action
- Passion for exchanging knowledge with other colleagues and suggesting product improvements
Perks and Benefits:
- Great Medical Benefits including Health, Vision and Dental
- Awesome Work/Life balance with a generous PTO/Holiday package
- Provided with excellent hardware/software for you to be successful
- Barista-Quality coffees and teas provided
- Fresh fruit provided on Wednesdays
- Free snacks to keep you energized
- Subsidized drinks including sodas and energy drinks
- Continued education assistance and more
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises, including 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.