Services / Sydney, Australia
Dynatrace ONE is Dynatrace’s name for our transformative customer experience program, where we bring traditionally siloed post-sales teams, such as customer success, technical support, and services, together into “squads” with the single objective—make our customers successful. Our mission is to transform the customer experience through personal conversations, strategic guidance, and proactive engagement. We help our customers accelerate their adoption of Dynatrace’s advanced capabilities by leveraging our expertise and best practices, experience the full value of Dynatrace to modernize the management of their applications and services, and develop meaningful relationships that focus our customers’ business and personal success.
As a Manager of Customer Success, you will lead a team of up to 12 Customer Success Managers (CSMs) whose focus is ensuring high customer satisfaction, revenue retention, and develop expansion opportunities. Using your extensive experience in customer success, you will collaborate with other CSM managers, peers, and team members to develop, plan, execute, and measure the effectiveness of key Customer Success and Dynatrace ONE initiatives. You will also coach and mentor your team of CSMs to ensure they are successful at Dynatrace and growing professionally. Finally, you will also develop strategic relationships, serve as an escalation point, and be company sponsor to some of our most strategic accounts.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop strong relationships with Service Delivery Managers and Account Executives in order to position Dynatrace ONE Premium early in their sales cycles and are able to articulate the value of Dynatrace ONE Premium to their customers.
- Work with the Sales team and customers to gather feedback on customer engagements, unmet needs, missed opportunities and incorporate learnings into program and process improvements.
- Coordinate with Product Specialist Managers to regularly report on Dynatrace ONE KPIs, lessons learned, and ongoing development of customer success stories.
- Be a first point-of-escalation for CSMs and customers when supporting at-risk or high-profile customers to ensure high customer satisfaction and retention.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of Customer Success and/or Account Management experience, preferably in a technology-oriented, SaaS-related business.
- Proven experience leading teams or strategic initiatives with quantifiable results
- Proven track record of achieving high renewal rates (90%+)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills, including mastery of PowerPoint and public speaking
- Excellent relationship building skills, including executive levels
- Demonstrates success in partnering with other groups within an organization to put together best practices ensuring a united front to the customer
- Ability to lead a diverse team of individuals
- Results and data driven
- Foster teamwork and collaboration
- Can provide and incorporates feedback
- Highly organized & proactive
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.