Account Executive (Enterprise)
Sales / Sydney, AUS
We are seeking a seasoned and experienced sales professional to join the world’s leading and integrated software intelligence solution, Dynatrace.
The continuous focus on developing the best product and the recent IPO put Dynatrace on an extreme growth path and we need to expand our team to provide better coverage.
Dynatrace has a track record for investing generously in their employees, tools and resources. If you have a passion for technology sales, a great attitude, thrive in an environment that is fast-paced and challenging and are looking for an employer who rewards employees that deliver results, you should consider a career with us!
What we look for:
- Ability to build relationship and industry network while simultaneously uncovering new sales opportunities with new customers
- Ability to qualify new sales opportunities
- strong business acumen for uncovering, evaluating, growing and closing sales opportunities within a dynamic and time sensitive environment
- Proven success exceeding quarterly/annual sales targets through thorough account planning and execution
- Experience in building a successful territory with predictable revenue stream
- Understanding the relevance of consistent pipeline generation and the importance of forecasting.
- High level understanding of the SaaS, PaaS and IaaS industry in relation to Dynatrace’s competitive landscape
- Ability to effectively work in both a teaming and direct role in complex selling environments.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and other consultative sales techniques.
- Ability to articulate specific examples of how you have hit, or exceeded your documented yearly quota, key wins, length of sale cycle and closing deals.
- Team-player: Ability to drive complex sales process with internal cross-functional teams
- Effective solutions selling skills at all levels, from hands-on technical teams to Exec/C level.
- Analytical skills: Ability to establish justification/business case for a product
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills, both in conversational setting and at formal presentation
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
What we look for:
· Deep Knowledge of NSW Market
· Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a Enterprise/Major sales capacity
· Ability to build detailed territory plans and execute
· Experience in the management of business relationships with customers in a customer-facing