Sales / Tokyo, Japan
- Dynatrace activities in the allocated territory working appropriate Dynatrace sales Channels, in close conjunction and with the agreement of the extended Dynatrace team.
- Manage the balance between short-term gain and long-term growth for all opportunities and initiatives to achieve/exceed assigned sales targets and increase market share whilst defending against competitors’ activities.
- Drive expansion of existing Customers with a balance of 50:50 on expand vs acquisition of new customers
- Selling specialised business enterprise solutions at senior levels.
- Providing territory management activities such as: sales call reports, territory analysis, updating the sales and marketing database, timely forecast and expense reporting with territory insight.
- Responsible for the promotion, prospect development and customer satisfaction in the assigned territory with Partners & Alliances to extend coverage of territory & drive additional market share.
- Responsibility for successful market expansion for the full Dynatrace Solution set.
- Maintaining call rates with established customers in an assigned territory, to defend those accounts from competitors’ activities.
- Arranging and conducting product demonstrations.
- Negotiating price and volume discounts within well-defined schedules and guidelines.
- Monitoring and reporting competitors’ sales activities in the territory.
- Contributing to multi-product sales achievements.
- Expand on the responsibility to execute
Planning & Strategy:
- Document and execute Territory, Account and Opportunity Plans demonstrating a strong understanding of the customer's business issues, and relating them to business initiatives, corresponding IT initiatives and Dynatrace solutions that address those needs.
- Develops a contact network within the account(s) and channel partners to enable Dynatrace business to be sold broadly and effectively.
- Develops and supports Channel initiatives and corporate programs in allocated territory.
- Work closely with, and establish engagement between, Dynatrace functional areas such as Marketing, Pre-Sales, Solution Managers, Customer Success, Finance and other Lines of Business as necessary, to develop and execute a solution strategy to meet customer business needs.
- Develop successful sales campaigns that maximize Dynatrace advantages and win rate.
What we look for:
- Deep Knowledge of the Japanese market, Specifically the Global SI, Multi-national organization with Regional / HQ base in Tokyo.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a sales capacity.
- Ability to follow and drive a defined diagnostic sales process
- Experience in the management of business relationships with customers in a customer-facing role
- An understanding of the nuances of diverse Channels to market as well as Direct Sales.
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Exceptional Communication, Diagnostic & Strong persuasive skills
- Effective business solutions selling skills at senior levels
- Extensive Application Environment & APM Skills knowledge
- Ability to negotiate complex sales at all levels
- Attention to detail
- Ability to establish justification/business case for product
- If you are looking for a company that values, encourages and rewards employees, and provides the work environment where you can best use your talents and grow professionally, you've come to the right place.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.