Services / Paris, France
Dynatrace makes it easy and simple to monitor and run the most complex, hyper-scale multi-cloud systems. Dynatrace is a full stack and completely automated monitoring solution that tracks every user, every transaction, across every application.
Our Business Insights team is looking for a Data Engineer to support the analysis we perform on the millions of rows of data we receive every day. In this role, you will own the data pipelines behind our data science and data visualization projects following software engineering best practices.
· Use state-of-the-art technologies to acquire, ingest, store, and transform big datasets from multiple sources.
· Maintain and improve solutions in production.
· Develop functional and unit tests in the deployment pipeline.
· Manage scalability, error recovery, monitoring, alerting and security.
· Understand business requirements and translate them into proper data base modelling.
· Create and manage conceptual, logical, and physical data models.
- 5+ years hands-on experience in Business Intelligence (e.g., Data Warehousing, Data Management, Data Manipulation) and a minimum of 3 years of data engineer.
- · Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or another quantitative field.
- ·You know how to optimize data retrieval for real-time client-facing applications (e.g., dash boarding, reporting and other visualizations).
- Experience with SQL, Python, and other programming languages.
- Expertise in Data Vault 2.0 data modelling.
- Experience with Snowflake, Databricks, and AWS services.
- Experience with Tableau and Power BI is a plus.
- Experience in delivering big data and machine learning solutions in a cloud environment.
- Experience with DevOps way of working.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, prioritizing needs, and delivering results in a dynamic environment.
- The working language of Dynatrace is English.
- We are an equal-opportunity employer. Do not hesitate to apply!
Nice to have:
You will love this job if:
- Data is your passion and you want to help drive cutting edge solutions on top of real user data
- You are fascinated by technical challenges and think outside the box
- An international environment is attractive to you