Director, Talent Acquisition
Administration / Waltham, Massachusetts
Do you have what it takes to be responsible for leading and advancing the global talent acquisition efforts for Dynatrace? This doesn’t just mean attracting the best talent; this means you will drive a world class candidate experience and cultivate a true partnership with Human Resources, Executives and Hiring Managers to develop and execute optimal recruiting strategy for each team and the company overall. This leadership role includes budget responsibility, people management and leadership responsibilities, and the vision to build, enhance, and scale Dynatrace as a world-class technology organization.
In this role, you should expect to
- Provide leadership, direction, and motivation to the global Talent Acquisition team
- Lead by example; in our current growth phase, you will be hands-on in helping to hire leaders and in supporting the team as we build out our sales capability
- Provide direction and consultation to the management team on strategic and emerging recruitment trends
- Build strong relationships with global leaders and hiring managers to understand business needs and implement strategic recruitment initiatives to address those needs
- Oversee implementation and continuous improvement of cohesive processes, tools, systems, and training necessary to support the recruiting function
- Develop and manage employer branding and innovative candidate sourcing strategies; your ideas will guide us in being the premiere career destination.
- Develop and drive strong measurements and metrics to assess and manage optimal recruitment team performance and direction
- Partner with Total Rewards team to support the continued refinement and evolution of our total reward offerings across the globe
- Ensure the TA function is well aligned, cost effective, and executes against the vision and goals of the organization Drive an exceptional candidate experience across the organization
- Deliver optimal interview skills training across the company to ensure hiring the best fit
What you should bring to the table
- First and foremost, you MUST be a change agent with a dynamic approach to the Talent Acquisition function
- 10-15 years of experience in full cycle recruitment with a significant percentage being in management and leadership roles, supporting a globally dispersed team and workforce
- Demonstrated experience with the implementation of innovative recruitment tools, techniques, technologies, and best practices
- Proficiency with applicant tracking software required
- Ability to develop business relationships, provide outstanding service, identify top talent, and understand cultural differences
- Proven leadership and change management skills; ability to influence others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management, Business, or a closely related field
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today’s digital ecosystems. AI-powered, full stack and completely automated, it’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application. The world’s leading brands, including, 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.