Sales Development Representative - APAC
Marketing / Sydney, Australia
As the market leader, Dynatrace is experiencing unprecedented growth - now is the perfect time to join our growing global community and team.
We are looking for engaging, curious, collaborative, results-driven and customer-obsessed Sales Development Representative’s (SDR) to join the village. At Dynatrace our SDR’s are a critical part of our go-to-market team and as our first interaction point with future customers, they collaborate closely with marketing and our Account Executives to inform and identify and qualify opportunity across our key account.
You will be a self-starter who can work autonomously, are tech savvy, curious, motivated to learn and work with others, and have a strong passion to over-achieve.
- Conduct proactive research on accounts using Google, LinkedIn and other tools you will be provided.
- Profile assigned accounts by developing an understanding of the accounts’ business and technology challenges, opportunities, drivers, and market positioning.
- Drive outbound ‘named account’ prospecting to generate new logo business opportunities, call into senior IT management and liaise with C-Level and senior IT management contacts.
- Educate prospective customers on the value of Dynatrace enterprise solutions and qualify opportunities with business potential.
- Execute programs to increase pipeline generation, event participation and create awareness.
- Support prospect and community awareness and education of Dynatrace solutions and trends across social media channels.
- Follow up on inbound enquiries and leads generated through our APAC marketing campaigns and provide feedback to marketing on the quality of these leads and prospects.
- Use CRM (Salesforce) to track activities, attend weekly territory forecast meetings and update team on progress of identified activities.
- Meet and exceed your defined target of qualified opportunities per quarter
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 1 year experience work in a technology solution providers in Business Development, Sales and/or Customer Service
- Understanding of the regional Technology and cloud market landscape
- University degree, College Diploma or equivalent experience
- Experience using a CRM (Salesforce preferred)
- High level of commitment to exceptional customer service and relationship building
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and influencing
- Strong problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both individually and in a collaborative team environment
- Strong time management as well as the ability prioritise tasks and effectively meet deadlines
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
- Deeply curious and passionate about people and team culture
- Strong problem solving, organisational and interpersonal skills
If you are looking for a market leading technology company that values, encourages and rewards employees, and provides a work environment where you can use your talents and grow professionally, you have come to the right place.
· Collaborative, driven, dynamic, customer-obsessed, fun team
· Commitment to employee development, training, enablement, growth & learning
· Focus on inclusion and diversity
· Our Values – Customer First, Teamwork, Results, Integrity, Value
· Competitive Compensation & Employee Benefits
· Fast paced, hyper-growth SaaS organization pioneering solutions for valued customers
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.