Field Marketing Specialist Italy
Marketing / Cinisello Balsamo (Milano), Italy
Due to continuous growth we are currently looking to increase our marketing support function for Italy and EMEA South at Dynatrace and are currently looking for a Field Marketing Specialist , who will be responsible for planning and executing the demand generation and sales support activities within the Italian market.
Specific Responsibilities Include
- Helping strategize and implement marketing, branding, advertising plans and handling logistics for marketing campaigns, product launches, events and strategic partnerships.
- Implementing strategic marketing programs that drive customer demand, build the customer base, advance the organization's brand, and build Dynatrace awareness.
- Execution, management and coordination of marketing activities and campaigns.
- Drafting reports, coordinate content, track results, build relationships with sales teams, and otherwise support all marketing strategies.
- Formalizing the marketing strategies with regional Sales to identify needs and develop business building marketing initiatives that are delivered through the marketing campaigns.
- Manage the marketing collateral localization.
- Communicate results, best practices, and successes within the sales and his/her manager.
- Staying informed about the local market, industry trends, and the competitive landscape.
- Support with the EMEA South Marketing teams global and European programs. As part of the EMEA South Marketing team, the candidate is expected to provide support for other project
Summary Of Requirements
- Previous related experience in Marketing
- Intermediate level PC skills (MS Office suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools and project software is a plus
- Proofing and editing skills - Native Italian mandatory and Proficient English
- Familiarity with high tech market
- Proven ability to achieve results in a fast paced environment with fluctuating priorities
- Marketing and communications background preferred
- Enthusiasm, strong interpersonal and motivational skills
- Ability to build strong work relationship with all stakeholders, sales teams, peer, cross departments
- Team player, able to work in a fast-paced, matrix multinational environment
You will love the benefits of working with the Dynatrace solution
We are a market share leader & a 11x magic quadrant leader.
We invest more in R&D than some of our competitors’ total revenue, assuring market-leading customer value and quick adoption.
Enjoy our culture of excellence with competitive compensation packages that recognize and reward greatness.
Working with the largest of the Cloud players like AWS, Azure, VMware and Google Cloud allows our customers to have the best of 3rd Generation Monitoring in the world. Not to mention we’re fully automated from the start, providing the most advanced solution leveraging our AI machine learning technology
We offer a competitive compensation package, benefits, company pension scheme and holidays.