Web Developer Intern
Marketing / Waltham, Massachusetts
We’re looking for a Web Developer Intern to join our digital marketing team. This person will work on our website and digital properties by updating content, adding and modifying photos, and working on other digital marketing initiatives.
- Update content on corporate website and support areas
- Create and modify images based on company guidelines (SVGs and PNGs)
- Add backlinks to optimize SEO
- Manage JIRA projects and ticket assignment
- Upload collateral to S3 bucket in AWS
- Knowledge of GitHub and/or Bitbucket (pull request, resolving conflicts, reviewing updates, etc.)
- Knowledge of Image manipulation and optimization (Adobe Creative Suite experience a plus)
- Knowledge of SEO, SEM, and digital marketing
- Knowledge of JIRA (issue & project tracking)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take initiative, employ good judgment, and manage projects from beginning to end
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today’s digital ecosystems. AI-powered, full stack and completely automated, it’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application. The world’s leading brands, including, 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.