Professional Services Operations Manager
Services / Detroit, Michigan
Are you interested in working with the world’s leading solution for Software Intelligence? Reporting to the Director of Global Services Operations, the North American Professional Services Operations Manager will support the success of the Professional Services group and its continued business growth. This is a highly visible position that will work closely with the Vice President of North American Expert Services and across all levels of the organization to improve business processes, systems, reporting, data quality and analysis. The North American Operations Manager will also directly oversee a team of Operations Analysts and Project Coordinators as well as run Services Internal Practice Programs such as High-Performance Awards, Shadowing, Mentoring, Continuing Education, and Customer Intelligence.
- Deliver reliable, scalable and efficient solutions to support services objectives by leveraging critical business systems including Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Professional Services Automation (PSA).
- Design, deliver and improve key dashboards and management reports to provide actionable insight.
- Provide insights, visualization, and advanced analytics into key success indicators.
- Analyze, forecast and track resource demand - staffing utilization, demand/capacity, project profitability while supporting the scheduling and allocation process.
- Process and data collection ownership for performance reviews, merit requests, and salary planning.
- Identify business issues, provide recommendations, implement solutions and develop success metrics.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and optimization including redesign, and development of new process and policies.
- Create and maintain documentation, requirements, process flows, use cases, and test scripts for business processes.
- Services RFP Asset Management.
- Mine and analyze data; identify areas to improve resource utilization, increase revenue, enhance service margins, and minimize risk.
- Customer Satisfaction Survey automation oversight, audit, and analysis for reporting and follow up.
- Drive automation and improvement in critical business systems, tools and processes.
- Develop presentations and reports to communicate key messages to senior management as well as ongoing and ad hoc reporting and analysis requests.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Finance or similar analytical field or equivalent work experiences.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Service or Sales Operations.
- Knowledge of Financial Force PSA or similar applications.
- Comfortable working with senior managers and executives.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks at hand; strong attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Proactive with the ability to take ownership of projects without constant supervision.
- Foundational skills excelling in organization and coordination.
- Ability to work with people in every part of the company.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to pick up new skills quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Little to no travel is anticipated for this position.
- 7+ years of relevant work experience
- 5+ years of experience in Service or Sales Operations.
- Prior managerial experience with small teams preferred.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com or similar CRM solutions.
- Experience with SharePoint
- Resource Management Certified Professional (RMCP).
3 reasons to become one of us
- People and team – Inspiring each other rather than competing against each other is the approach motivating our team and our work.
- World leading technology – Dynatrace developed the first software intelligence platform, powered by AI. Reinvest the future together with us.
- International & local – We are a diverse team of driven, honest and helpful people. Through teamwork we create innovations that support our customers around the globe.
Transform your career with the leaders transforming the industry.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.