Federal Account Executive DoD/IC - Intel Community (Remote Office - Washington, D.C. Area)
Sales / Washington, D.C.
The Federal Account Executive will prospect, attain, grow and maintain a specified territory within the Federal Government. Responsible for developing a sustainable product sales pipeline to meet forecasted revenue targets.
Territory planning and reporting: completion of quarterly territory plan, timely and complete weekly sales reporting (both written and verbal reviews). Development of new sales: development of qualified customers, consistent growth of sales funnel, complete customer proposals, conduct onsite customer presentations, negotiate contracts within established price and terms guidelines
Selling skills: complete organizational mapping of all buyers and buying influences, identification of key customer and buyer priorities, use weekly planning to overcome red flags. Daily use of software: document all accounts and customers with contact information and demographics, add all potential sales into opportunities, always have quarterly forecast current
Professional sales growth: Actively participate in the quarterly and weekly meetings, be an expert on all Dynatrace software products and have a detailed understanding of competitors
- 7–15 years of enterprise software sales experience in the Federal space (Ideally into the DoD and/or IC space)
- Aggressive, action-oriented, results-oriented, and closing techniques
- Active security clearance is preferred, but not required.
- Sales skills; prospecting, qualification, verbal presentation, and closing
- Experience in the generation of sales revenues through new and existing accounts that you will be assigned
- Extensive account management, renewal sales, consultative selling, managing sales cycles, maintaining client relationships
- Negotiating and closing clients
- Demonstrated history of closing business opportunities and building long-term relationships, consistently meeting and/or exceeding quota
- History of attaining revenue and performance goals as well as the maintenance of a customer base
- Meet or exceed revenue and/or activity quota through solution selling
- High energy, self-motivated and persistent
- Goal oriented
- Superior customer service skills
- Excellent and persuasive oral and written communication skills required