Digital Marketing Manager
Marketing / Waltham, Massachusetts
The Dynatrace Campaigns team is looking for a digital marketing expert to own and manage the campaigns to drive new product trail adoption. This person will provide executional excellence of paid social prospecting & re-targeting channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, etc.) as well as other digital marketing tactics. The ideal candidate is passionate about testing, executing, driving awareness, adoption and conversion through multi-channel digital marketing.
- Grow adoption of Dynatrace trials by driving awareness, demand, acquisition and activation through multi-channel digital campaigns
- Advocate for paid social best practices across platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Instagram, & more
- Build effective awareness, acquisition, adoption and conversion digital campaigns, such as email, web banner, video, webinars, and paid social media
- Ability to both think strategically about trial acquisition and a desire to roll up your sleeves to get tactical and get things done
- Create weekly executive/team reports on the performance metrics of digital campaigns and set up test plans to improve the trial activation
- Share best practices/results with the marketing team to improve the effectiveness of our marketing activities
- 5-7+ year experience in building and executing digital promotional campaigns across multiple marketing tactics and platforms: e.g. email, web banner, social media, web page
- Experience with a Saas product free trial program is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communication, computer science, or any field of study. Relevant work experience is more important
- Experience with analytical tools and ability to dive deep into metrics and reporting
- Strong execution capability with highest standards in driving results
- Experience managing vendor relationships for both media buys and content creation.
- Experience working within a matrix environment to drive program creation and success.
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today’s digital ecosystems. AI-powered, full stack and completely automated, it’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application. The world’s leading brands, including, 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.