VP, Global Technical Customer Success
Support / Detroit, Michigan
Customer Experience | Innovation | Automation | Software as a Service | Digital Transformation | Self-Driving IT
Ready for Detroit’s greatest challenge in building the future generation of proactive and automated Technical Customer Support? Passionate about exploring new ways for an extraordinary customer experience? Fascinated by Big Data Automation?
If you lead by example and want to make an impact with innovative solutions, we are looking forward to getting to know you!
Why join Dynatrace
- Global Leader in Performance Management with flat hierarchy and open culture
- Unique opportunityto lead a transformation towards an innovative, proactive and automated Tech Support
- Open-Door policy, learning from each other, facing challenges and celebrating success together as a team
- International and diverse workplace
- Organizer of DevOne, our own annual developer conference
Position Description & Responsibilities
- Discover new opportunities for enhancing customer experience by using our SaaS product (real-time feedback) for usage insight
- Foster proactive (not just reactive) support with Big Data analytics and AI/machine learning approaches
- Explore innovative techniques for automation (Growth hacking approach)
- Develop and innovate on premium experience customer support offerings
- Ensure growth of your global team and a consistent, differentiated experience for our customers all around the world
- Engage with key customers at executive levels and key senior field leaders
- Tight collaboration and agile feedback loop with global product and services teams
- More than 10 excellent team leads
- Nearly 100 experienced technical support engineers worldwide
- International business and operating environment (Linz, Detroit, Sydney, Tokyo & Gdansk)
- Agile collaboration
- Amazing team spirit
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today’s digital ecosystems. AI-powered, full stack and completely automated, it’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application. More than 8,000 customers use Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.