Marketing / Waltham, Massachusetts
We’re looking for a UX Designer to join our Brand & Experience team. This person will create compelling and satisfying experiences for website visitors, work collaboratively with marketers, and members of other departments and proactively pitch creative solutions to website problems.
- Consult with internal clients to understand their goals and giving guidance around solutions
- Conduct usability testing
- Create wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and screen flows
- Create product prototypes
- Develop personas and usage scenarios
- Analyze user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience
- Ability to work cross-functionally, with a variety of internal stakeholders
- Experience in visual design and development, information architecture, user research, and branding
- Proficient in Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premier), Sketch, and other creative tools
- Illustration chops a huge bonus
- Leadership skills
- Able to independently problem solve and bring creative ideas to life
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today’s digital ecosystems. AI-powered, full stack and completely automated, it’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application. The world’s leading brands, including, 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.