Manager Enterprise Cloud Go To Market
Sales / Waltham, Massachusetts
The enterprise cloud partner ecosystem is an important pillar in the exponential growing business of Dynatrace. The strategic alliances team in Dynatrace builds and maintains the partnerships with our enterprise cloud partners (AWS, RedHat, Pivotal, Microsoft, Google,…) and is driving the effort from a strategical perspective. The role of the Enterprise Cloud GTM manager is a perfect opportunity to lead and grow the field GTM strategy and execution with our enterprise cloud partners. The candidate will work closely with the Dynatrace alliances and sales teams in the region on the one hand and the cloud partner BD and sales teams on the other hand. The candidate will be responsible for owning and accelerating all GTM programs globally for selected enterprise cloud partners (Microsoft, Pivotal, Google) and acting as the local point of contact in his region for executing and driving the programs of the other enterprise cloud partners (AWS, RedHat).
Key responsibility in this role is to own and drive the GTM in the field organizations of Dynatrace and the enterprise cloud partners and grow our enterprise cloud business in revenue and pipeline value. Enablement of Dynatrace direct and indirect sales teams and the sales teams at the cloud partner, helping to generate joint opportunities and business and working closely with these partners to drive success is key to this role. Dynatrace is looking for a technically-knowledgeable enterprise cloud GTM sales manager (ideally with experience in working with Microsoft, Pivotal or Google) who is assertive, success-driven, energetic person who wants to have fun while creating a successful career at a leading organization. This individual will be working as a team with the Director enterprise cloud in the global partner organization in lock steps with the strategic alliances team and the partner/product marketing team to drive the continued success of our globally fast growing enterprise cloud business.
This position will be ideally based out of Boston or Bay Area
Purpose of the role:
- Develop and manage a strong partnership with the sales organizations and leadership of the enterprise cloud partners
- Owning and executing the global GTM program for selected enterprise cloud partners and acting as a local point of contact for all not personally owned partnerships to drive growth in the enterprise cloud market
- Work closely with the Dynatrace technology alliances team and translate the strategic assets to an executable field GTM program
- Own enablement of direct and indirect sales teams about value, sales motions, market opportunities and process related to the enterprise cloud partners for the region
- Work with Dynatrace direct and indirect sales during new sales cycles, providing recommendations and helping to close connections to cloud partner sales to drive joint sales cycles
- Create and develop repeatable assets (e.g. documentation, training material, video enablement sessions, ..) to drive awareness and growth in our enterprise cloud business.
- Work together with Dynatrace partner managers to transform the partner landscape and onboard the important channel partners of these enterprise cloud partners in your region
- Regularly report on sales activities like closed business, pipeline value and joint sales activities to the leadership team
Required Knowledge, Abilities, and Experience:
- Experience managing large partner in the enterprise software or SaaS business
- Driven, commercially astute, agile, curious and creative
- Entrepreneur behavior: obsessed by building sustainable new business for the sales organization
- Ability to transform technical and strategical goal in sales executable GTM messages
- Skills to educate, convince and excite people with new ways in selling and partnering
- Excellent market knowledge in the enterprise cloud sector (IaaS and PaaS vendors)
- Organized, structured, methodical, systematic when it comes to business planning, business activity reporting and sales forecasting
- Ability to prioritize initiatives to maximize the value of the partnership, focus and motivate internal and external teams to deliver agreed-upon goals. Ability to manage tactical, day to day items while making steady progress on strategic initiatives
- Experience of leading teams of complex organization to success without having direct managerial control
- Ability to speak language of different levels of an organisation (Technicians, Sales, Manager, Executives etc.)
- High touch selling experience
- Excellent communication (oral and written), with goal setting and execution
- Excellent level of English
- Awareness of application performance problems and impact on cost and brand.
- Ability to understand the “big picture” and the business drivers around Digitalization and Cloud
- Have experience presenting, demonstrating and handling technical sales engagements in a simple and entertaining way
- Ability to be coached and react quickly in selling situations
- Outgoing personality, desire to work hard and have fun, team spirit
- Ability to travel with regularity
- Strong commercial / contractual negotiation skills
- Previous B2B Sales experience gained within a Software Vendor, ideally gained in an IT Service Management context
- Demonstrable track record of achieving sales targets
- Ability to handle major escalations and conflict management
Desirable Knowledge, Abilities, and Experience
- Prior experience managing partners like AWS, Microsoft, RedHat, Pivotal, Google
- Experience with multiple web, application and cloud technology stacks (e.g. Messaging, Java, .NET, Cloud Stacks like Cloud Foundry etc.)
- Understanding of IaaS and PaaS vendors and platforms
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Business Studies and/or Computing
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises, including 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.