Senior Recruiter - Corporate Functions
Administration / Sydney, Australia
About the role:
As we continue our fast-paced growth, we are seeking a senior recruiter with Corporate Functions (G&A) experience to support our aggressive growth targets—Are you ready?! In this role, you will work with the business to create recruiting strategies, and partner with senior leadership to actively identify and quantify, through workforce planning and tracking, the hiring needs for their organization. Data is important to our customers, and to our business. You will partner with the business and finance to deliver key metrics, while working with Recruiting Operations to present that information in a way that is accurate, and usable for decision-making.
- Develop innovative and proactive strategies to attract and onboard great candidates including executive talent.
- Foster and cultivate relationships with candidates, internal stakeholders, and executive leadership to deliver upon short and long-term needs.
- Partner with an employer branding specialist to share the Dynatrace story in the local market.
- Collaborate effectively and act as a trusted advisor with leaders across the business.
- Lead a regional or global recruitment program.
- Manage recruiting performance and headcount data for respective groups.
- You have at least 7 years of recruiting talent focused mostly on corporate support roles.
- You have a successful track record of direct sourcing candidates.
- You have experience in organizations that have undergone significant growth, change, and/or international expansion.
- You possess strong business acumen.
- You are independent and self-motivated to bring new ideas/new ways to reach top talent.
- You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships.
- You have a strong sense of urgency and ability to work in fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- You have experience working in high-tech software community – you know where to find and cultivate great talent.
- You enjoy being creative and show a high-energy with a passion for winning.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.