Sales / Canberra, Australia
Dynatrace helps businesses deliver at the moment it counts. And today, every digital moment and every touch point is vital to business. Revenue, loyalty and brand image hinge on application performance, and Dynatrace gives the application insights needed to achieve digital success. Dynatrace solutions make the world's most important technologies perform at their best for leading organizations worldwide, including 46 of the top 50 Fortune 500 companies and 12 of the top 20 most visited U.S. web sites.
Reporting directly to the ANZ Sales Engineering Manager, the Canberra based Sales Engineer is a key member of the Sales team providing support for the local sales team. In the Sales Engineering role they will be responsible for sales calls, presentations, product demonstrations, handling RFI/RFP responses and customer questions as well as running Proof of Concepts which includes installation and demonstration of the Dynatrace solution in the customer’s environment. Key components are knowledge or quickly acquiring knowledge of the product, application life cycle methodology, competitive landscape and positioning key product differentiators.
- Presenting and demonstrating the Dynatrace solutions.
- Running and managing proof of concepts with prospects with the goal of demonstrating value to justify customer acquisition.
- Proficient at the technical installation and product usage.
- Participating in sales calls with sales teams both onsite and remote.
- Responding to RFP/RFI and customer technical questions.
- Participating at marketing and seminar events including speaking at events.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3 - 5 plus years demonstrated experience as a Sales Engineer supporting enterprise/performance management software.
- Proven track record of solution selling to enterprise and mid-level organizations.
- Experience in working with large enterprise accounts with complex and diverse technology stacks.
- Previous experience in APM, DevOps, SRE roles is desirable with application architecture experience and background.
- Coding level knowledge a big plus especially Python, Java, .Net, PHP.
- Deep understanding of cloud solutions (AWS, Azure, GCP) as well as Kubernetes and Cloud Foundry based platforms.
- Must have excellent communications skills both verbal and written.
- Experience in presenting, demonstrating and handling technical sales engagements.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Knowledge of and commitment to EEO, Inclusion and OH&S policies and procedures.
- Must be an Australian citizen, preferably with security clearance.