Sales / Maidenhead, Great Britain
Do you thrive working in a fast-paced environment? Is "above and beyond" second nature to you? Do you have a “work hard, play hard” attitude?
If you answered yes to the above three questions, this is your opportunity to be part of one of the fastest growing companies in the Cloud.
Dynatrace, the global leader in Software Intelligence, is looking for a Proposal Coordinator to join our dynamic and motivated Sales Operations team. This is an exciting opportunity to advance your career; while playing a critical role in accelerating the sales cycle. We are looking for a driven individual who is extremely organized and always willing to go the extra mile.
- Provide overall process management and internal coordination of proposal responses (RFP, RFI, security / vendor questionnaires) to deliver professionally produced proposals within customer defined timeframes.
- Collaborate with Sales on proposal requests to understand goals, objectives and requirements to develop proposal plan.
- Execute on proposal plan by leading internal kickoff call, assigning tasks to applicable stakeholders and conducting follow up reviews to drive proposal to completion and ensure customer deadlines are met.
- Complete detailed final review to ensure customer requirements are met and final edit of all materials for overall professionalism (grammar, punctuation and consistency).
- Work closely with internal stakeholders within RFPIO (proposal management system) to manage proposal process and track progress.
- Liaison with Sales Management to identify high priority proposals and work with internal stakeholders to prioritise response pipeline accordingly.
- Provide all internal communications around proposal process and expectation setting.
- Pursue and leverage feedback from Sales Team and other stakeholders to proactively identify ways to improve internal process and gain efficiency.
- Sales Operations or related experience in a SaaS or High-Tech organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Energetic self-starter with the ability to problem-solve and exercise judgment with minimal oversight.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency, while remaining laser focused on attention to detail.
- Strong sense of ownership and follow-through to ensure customer deadlines are met.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to interface across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to embrace change with a positive attitude and pivot as necessary.
- Positive team player, with a “customer first” attitude.
- Superior writing and editing skills.
You will love the benefits of working with the Dynatrace solution
We are a market share leader & a 9x magic quadrant leader
We invest more in R&D than some of our competitors’ total revenue, assuring market-leading customer value and quick adoption
Enjoy our culture of excellence with competitive compensation packages that recognize and reward greatness
Working with the largest of the Cloud players like AWS, Azure, Pivotal and Google Cloud allows our customers to have the best of 3rd Generation Monitoring in the world. Not to mention we’re fully automated from the start, providing the most advanced solution leveraging our AI machine learning technology
We offer a competitive compensation package
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.