Director, Business Application Programs and Relationships
Administration / Waltham, Massachusetts
We are hiring a Director, Business Application Programs and Relationships to help us continue to deliver meaningful improvements to our customer and employee experiences, through the use of best practice processes and industry leading cloud business applications. In this role, you will have the opportunity to lead a team that will foster business relationships cross-functionally, manage roadmaps, define business requirements, manage project intake and execution using an agile delivery methodology, and drive communication and change management activities.
This role requires a high degree of collaboration with smart, passionate business minded leaders across the organization. Your ability to build relationships, influence and bring a value-add perspective and ability to deliver will be keys to your success.
- Key leadership position within the Technology team.
- Hire and manage a team of Business Relationship Managers. Be an effective player-coach, helping those around you to grow and improve.
- Support the VP, Business Systems in strategic and operational planning and execution.
- Own the outcomes of the Business Systems programs using KPIs to support results.
- Work with cross-functional business stakeholders to develop roadmaps and lead them through project executions using an agile methodology. Cross-functional teams include Engineering, Legal, Pricing, Marketing, Sales, Services, Order Mgmt, Accounting, Licensing, Customer Success, Support, etc.
- Foster tight working relationships with business stakeholders and ensure effective communication and teamwork is happening.
- Create and own the process for intake and prioritization of business systems requests.
- Drive implementation of best practices and deliver efficiencies and scale throughout the organization.
- Streamline and mature our project management processes and tools, ensuring the latest status’ are readily available and easily consumed
- Create the agenda and content for the Business Apps Steering Committee, Weekly X-Teams, and other regular updates.
- A minimum of 15 years of experience in business analysis, program management and people management.
- Excellent understanding of core business processes in a SaaS company. Strong knowledge of subscription-based Quote to Cash lifecycle processes is highly desirable.
- Experience building partnerships and delivering large-scale cross-functional programs.
- Working knowledge of ERP (NetSuite a plus), CRM (Salesforce a plus), and HCM applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate complex issues in a concise easy to follow manner is essential.
- Proven track record of successful project execution with agile methodology.
- Ability to influence at all levels and functions within the organization to drive expected business benefits within a best practice framework.
- Skilled in assisting business operations to articulate business requirements focused on efficient processes and tools.
- Working knowledge of Jira and Confluence.
- Experience with working with extended teams to provide improved reporting and analytics information with a focus on self-service technologies.
- Proven track record working in a fast-paced and agile team, focused on strong execution.
- Quick learner with ability to figure things out with minimal supervision and adjust to changing priorities on the fly.
- Experience working with sensitive data, change management processes and within a SOX controlled environment.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises, including 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.