Marketing Specialist France - 6 month Fixed Term Contract
Marketing / Paris, France
Working within the South EMEA Marketing team focusing on France, our field marketing executive is responsible for executing regional integrated marketing campaigns to drive qualified opportunities that convert to pipeline for the sales organization. You will need to utilize all elements of the modern marketing mix including digital, content, webinars, events, and direct mail. You’ll work closely with the regional sales team to ensure the programs meet local requirements and sales objectives.
- Create and manage digital and physical programs in the region to generate marketing qualified leads based on targets. (Tradeshows, webinars, emailing, etc)
- Team with the SDR’s for effective conversions of MQL to Qualified Sales Opportunities
- Formalizing the marketing strategies with regional Sales to identify needs and develop business building marketing initiatives that are delivered through the marketing campaigns.
- Operate Marketing Automation Systems (Marketo Marketing Automation, Salesforce.com, internal ticket systems others) for local campaigns.
- Track and report on various aspects of campaign effectiveness indexing on Qualified Sales opportunities
- Manage the relationship with the PR agency
- Manage the localization process of assets and collateral
- Communicate results, best practices, and successes within the sales and his/her manager.
- Support with the EMEA South Marketing teams global and European programs. As part of the EMEA South Marketing team, the candidate is expected to provide support for global projects
- Significative experience in modern marketing, preferably with an enterprise software company.
- Demonstrable experience in successfully working with sales team to achieve mutual results.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and execute with attention to detail.
- Knowledge of best practices in modern marketing: persona-centric demand generation, marketing automation, demand waterfall, pipeline acceleration, etc.
- Energetic, high performer with a willingness to take initiative and be resourceful.
- Excellent presentation skills and confidence in communication with sales executives.
- Results driven mindset with proven ability to maintain successful relationships with sales.
- Ability to translate business needs into marketing program and pipeline.
- French speaker – English professional skills
- Based in Paris
- This is a 6 month fixed term contract
You will love the benefits of working with the Dynatrace solution
We are a market share leader & a 11x magic quadrant leader.
We invest more in R&D than some of our competitors’ total revenue, assuring market-leading customer value and quick adoption.
Enjoy our culture of excellence with competitive compensation packages that recognize and reward greatness.
Working with the largest of the Cloud players like AWS, Azure, VMware and Google Cloud allows our customers to have the best of 3rd Generation Monitoring in the world. Not to mention we’re fully automated from the start, providing the most advanced solution leveraging our AI machine learning technology
We offer a competitive compensation package, benefits, company pension scheme and holidays.