Vice President, Finance
Administration / Waltham, Massachusetts
Dynatrace is seeking an entrepreneurial, hands-on VP, Finance reporting to the CFO who will play an instrumental role in the future growth and positioning of the business. As a trusted advisor to senior management, the VP of Finance will develop and implement strategies for continued financial health of the organization. The ideal candidate will be an operationally oriented executive with a strategic business sense who has ideally worked for high-growth technology companies.
In addition, we expect the ideal candidate will employ sound business principles, analytical ability, and high integrity. Responsibilities will encompass global financial reporting, strategic planning, and treasury/cash management.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversee the financial planning and analysis organization and partner with the management team to provide value-added insights into the business.
- Oversight of the financial planning tools and technology, including driving the enhancement roadmap in partnership with the financial systems team.
- Prepare a reporting package that includes full financial statements, comprehensive KPI reporting, operational Dashboard reporting, analysis of key business trends, actual versus budget variances, and comprehensive executive level explanations of differences.
- Drive an efficient, effective, and comprehensive process for developing financial plans and analysis that links to the strategic objectives.
- Develop and monitor the company’s annual budget and monthly forecasts, which will include establishing budget tools, setting timelines, and acting as project manager for the company, ensuring all budgets are accurate, comprehensive, and completed on time.
- Provide financial modeling, financial analysis and valuation support for acquisitions, new product development, long-term contracts, and other ad-hoc financial projects.
- Provide advice to the CFO and other senior management about the financial performance of the company, including recommendations for action.
- Prepare executive presentations, including financial reporting, comprehensive business analyses and recommendations to senior management and the Board of Directors.
- Assure the development and maintenance of an effective internal control structure within respective areas of responsibility, including internal controls over the financial statement close process.
- Develop and implement financial reporting and control systems in accordance with Corporate guidelines and financial policy.
- Lead, motivate, develop, and retain a high quality team.
- 10+ years of progressive corporate finance management roles in high growth, multi-national companies, preferably in a SaaS environment.
- Experience in financial planning for a global enterprise, financial & economic modeling and analysis, and capital planning/treasury exposure.
- Extensive financial planning experience, as well as a solid track record in related areas such as financial reporting, project financial analysis, strategic planning, and corporate development within a global entity.
- Experience leading, motivating, and mentoring/growing teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related major is required. An MBA or Master's degree is a benefit.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.