Accounts Payable Analyst
Administration / Detroit, Michigan
An Accounts Payable Analyst is responsible for the collection of vendor invoices for the purpose of processing vendor payments. They track expenses and accruals for unrecorded liabilities, assist in resolving vendor issues and produce reports for management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Code and enter vendor invoices.
· Process accounts payable checks, ACH, and wire payments.
· Enter expense information into the general ledger system.
· Review and process expense reports
· Support operations by researching and answering inquiries.
· Accrue unrecorded liabilities.
· Research and resolve outstanding vendor problems.
· Maintain audit schedules.
· Produce and distribute reports for management.
· Experience with accounts payable.
· Experience with computerized accounting applications and spreadsheets.
· Accurate data entry skills.
· Ability to meet deadlines.
· Excellent organizational skills and time management skills.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
· Knowledge of 10 key calculator operation.
· Excel at attention to detail.
· Documenting processes
Associates Degree or higher in Accounting preferred
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today’s digital ecosystems. AI-powered, full stack and completely automated, it’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application. The world’s leading brands, including, 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.