Vice President, North American Partner Sales
Sales / US-Virtual Office
As the Vice President, North America (NORAM) Partner Sales, you will be responsible for managing and leading the team of partner sales managers in North America (including the Federal Government). You will also be responsible for growing the bookings and percentage of partner business across the region, as well as the creation, implementation, and expansion to partner with the partner ecosystem of our cloud technology alliance partners. You will be responsible for all phases and aspects of partner recruitment, partner enablement, on-going partner management and driving sell-through business with partners.
There is a strong Preference for Individuals to be based in Boston, New York, or Francisco but we are open to considering other locations for the ideal candidate.
- Lead and manage a team of partner sales managers to identify, recruit and enable partners to sell Dynatrace solutions
- Develop, drive and partner revenue in all territories.
- Working with a global partner leadership team to refine existing partner program and develop our strategic global partners within NORAM, through training, certification and productive selling the Dynatrace solution.
- Understand the Partners’ business and align Dynatrace solutions to develop compelling ‘go-to-market’ propositions.
- Identify new Partners and demonstrate ability to effectively communicate the value of the Dynatrace solutions to both ‘C-level’ business leaders and ‘technical’ staff alike.
- Manage partners to drive sales to meet agreed quotas through marketing programs, account planning, joint meetings.
- Co-develop with the Marketing team business plans to drive net new revenue growth for Partners and the Dynatrace sales team.
- Maintain pipeline forecast of 2-3X weighted pipeline against current quarter sales quota and review partners for pipeline accuracy.
- Identify gaps needed in specific partners to develop enablement plans to bridge gaps.
- Focus on near term revenue goals whilst also developing a focus on long term objectives, relationships and partnerships.
- Set a standard for performance in an organization which demands nothing but the best of its employees.
- Demonstrate creative commercial acumen consistent with corporate policy for proposed solutions and negotiate deals from a financial and business perspective.
- Have a strong understanding of enterprise level mission critical software and solutions sales cycles, client environments, their challenges and the opportunities these challenges present.
- Keep abreast of current trends, economic conditions and growth opportunities as well as monitor and advise company management of competitive activities in the region.
- Drive the development of highly skilled and motivated teams in the region thus improving their productivity and creating a work force with a strong and spirited culture with increased effectiveness and drive for desired performance.
- Communicate regularly within the organization to keep those who need to know, informed of local market trends, opportunities and issues.
- Ensure high synergy between local and global strategies and objectives.
- No less than 10 years’ prior experience in a similar role with a leading global technology player with an overall experience in the industry of no less than 15 years.
- Bachelor Degree in the relevant course.
- Good understanding of the Global and NORAM sales and markets with a strong network of customer and partner’s contacts.
- Strong technical understanding, combined with the ability to successfully articulate and position Dynatrace’s value proposition in the Enterprise Cloud & Software Intelligence space.
- Consistent and proven track record of over achieving goals and objectives.
- Demonstrated track record of closing business opportunities and building long-term relationships, consistently meeting and/or exceeding quota.
- Enterprising & creative
- Drive innovation and creativity as a way of life.
- Strong ability to build personal relationships with key customers and partners at the highest levels. - Ability to offer solutions unique to local markets taking into consideration those solutions offered by Dynatrace corporate.
- Strong desire to be hands-on in the sales cycle (selling & closing of deals).
- Use of SFDC preferred, and some level of understanding and knowledge of the Challenger Sales Methodology
- Ability to create a unique awareness/image for Dynatrace.
- Excellent and persuasive oral and written communication skills.
- Ambitious – has a strong desire to win.
- Knowledge of software, cloud, PaaS and application performance management solutions - 7+ years of experience building and managing value added partnerships. A track record of recruiting Partners and generating new business revenues.
- Existing contacts with local partners.
- Proven ability to recruit, manage and grow partnerships that deliver value added services such as cloud migration, cloud native app development, user experience, implementation, hosting, Cloud & web infrastructure services.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises, including 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.