Sales Operations and Administration
Administration / Sydney, Australia
Supporting day to day Sales Operations and Administration activities for local Sales, Human Resources and Finance Teams to help drive performance improvements.
Your role in the team
- Manage CRM (Salesforce.com) data through Enterprise Territory Management (ETM)
- Improve productivity and drive efficiency by accurately collecting, evaluating, optimising and implementing sales information from sales automation tools such as Salesforce.com, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, LeadLander, BuiltWith
- Help sales leaders make data-driven decisions, set strategy and future tactical goals for the sales teams
- Work with marketing to enable sales staff through optimising lead qualification and scoring
- Manage and evaluate data to determine the effectiveness of a product or marketing campaign
- Support local sales management and sales staff with ongoing reporting needs, pipeline evaluation and performance/business reviews to assist to track their sales performance metrics
- Recognise past trends to assist forecast future sales
- Proactively identify opportunities and make recommendations for sales process improvements
- Coordinate training delivery of internal sales tools to sales, sales management and sales support personnel
- Assist in the sales booking process including order management, licensing
- Work closely with, and establish engagement between, Dynatrace functional areas such as Sales, Engineering, Services Legal, Marketing, Finance, Information Technology, and Human Resources to meet the organisational business needs
- Liaise with management and colleagues within Asia Pacific region, United Kingdom, and United States
- Local higher school certificate or office administration diploma
- Willingness to follow detailed directions
- Self-motivated with the ability to time manage, prioritise, plan and organise in a fast-paced work environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Salesforce.com, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, LeadLander and/or BuiltWith is highly desirable
- At least 2 years related experience which includes office administration, reporting and familiarity with sales process is beneficial
- Strong communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Forward thinker, ready to make an impact on a growing sales organisation
- Use analytical skills to understand operational requirements of sales management and provide assistance on special projects as assigned
- Methodical and attentive to detail
- Ability to interpret sales data
- Provide relevant, timely and accurate information
- Independent and results oriented
- Ability to work on multiple tasks at the same time
- Project management
- Knowledge of and commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), Inclusion, and Work Health & Safety (WHS) policies and procedures
- Customer Focus. Investigates and takes action to identify and meet partners’ and customers’ current and future needs. Be able to handle multiple personalities.
- Drive. Self-motivated and able to work autonomously.
- Communication skills. Writes, speaks and presents information effectively and persuasively internally and externally, to understand technical problems and clearly explain solutions.
- Flexibility. Ability to move from task to task readily, approaches new circumstances positively and is open to new ideas.
- Team Player. Engages others in open, productive dialogue and works to develop and maintain a high team morale.
- Organisation: Sets priorities; plans and coordinates work activities to accomplish a specific goal; obtains and manages resources so that work objectives are accomplished on time.
- Integrity: Consistently acts in a manner that promotes an open, honest and respectful workplace
- Internal Stakeholders & Contacts: All management and staff
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today’s digital ecosystems. AI-powered, full stack and completely automated, it’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application. The world’s leading brands, including, 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.