Sales / Lisbon, Portugal
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 2000 employees worldwide.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
The PRM Platform Developer will be responsible for operating and maintaining the Partner Relationship Management (PRM) platform within Dynatrace, ensuring service delivery and the required Partner business outcomes.
He/she will be responsible for the day-to-day management, understanding the Partner program requirements and the platform fit for purpose, through impeccable features and functionality of the solution.
This role will work together with the PRM provider and the Dynatrace internal teams, guaranteeing the correct usage of the platform and alignment and integration with Dynatrace processes.
- Platform administration
- User setup and maintenance
- Setup workflows to automate business processes
- Web development and creation of new pages, including the conceptualizing and implementing of creative ideas in line with Dynatrace' branding
- Content and assets management
- Define and establish reporting both on site usage and on business activity
- Document processes
- Maximizing the adoption of the PRM module capabilities
- User education and promotion of core processes and capabilities of platform
- IT background
- Expertise in front-end development, web programming languages
- Business Analysis skills to organize and execute projects that align with the business workflow
- Capacity to understand the end-user problems, discovering the right solutions, and implementing processes that simplify the information management and collaboration
- Translate customer needs into technical details
- CRM skills, Salesforce experience preferred
- Visual design skills and creative thinking
- Effective communication and Organizational skills
- English - written and spoken
- Prior PRM experience would be ideal