Global Customer Advocacy Director
Marketing / Waltham, Massachusetts
We’re looking for a strategic communicator with a superior story telling ability. Someone who can dive into the technical details of how Dynatrace works, yet create a story that talks to both senior business leaders and middle IT management. At its simplest, the successful candidate will be responsible for the global creation and communication of all Dynatrace success stories, ensuring a full pipeline of internal and external references that align to our brand and message priorities.
You will work with internal teams to define and manage a streamlined process for building that pipeline, and will be responsible for maintaining a rich internal and external asset library that reflects the calibre of brands we work with worldwide. With every customer story generated, you will be responsible for ensuring all assets that are created remain true to the story captured via the customer, follow brand rules and are executed to an extremely high standard. Importantly, you will make sure that our customers are kept informed and happy throughout the entire reference process, and oversee our customer rewards program.
Whether it’s story-boarding a webinar, developing event presentations, writing a case study, building an internal sales reference or sourcing website quotes, logo usage and more – you will need to be a highly skilled communicator who can take one story and make it shine no matter what the communication channel. In addition, you will oversee the management of our global customer advisory boards.
What you get to do in this role
- Work with the biggest brands in the world, helping them share their stories of remarkable digital transformation across diverse channels
- Build and run a world class reference program that Dynatrace relies on to sell and market worldwide
- Play a crucial role in directing the look, feel and strategic communication around our most powerful marketing assets
- Provide leadership to, and support, the Global Customer Advocacy Mgr to extend and accelerate the growth of our global reference program and peer review ratings
- 10+ years in a strategic communication or public relations role, during which time you’ve demonstrated an ability to carefully and successfully create customer references involving globally recognized brands.
- Demonstrable experience building a customer reference program that maximizes reference opportunities – from new win announcements in the media, to deep dive case studies and internal sales collateral.
- You’re an exceptional communicator who can synthesize technical and business stories, and repackage them to fit specific audiences and communication channels.
- You need an eye for detail. Two of the mandates in our marketing team is “Ask Why” and “How can we do it better?” As the person spearheading one of our most valuable forms of communication, we need you to be experienced at creating assets that are world class.
- We’re looking for a team player with a sense of humor and a “can do” attitude for when the busy times hit.
- Being able to build a rapport and secure the confidence of customers takes intuition, good communication and sound planning skills.
- Journalistic skills are a must if you are going to be successful in how you extract, build and execute stories that resonate with audiences.
Digital performance monitoring leader, Dynatrace, is a rapidly growing SaaS company with a driven, innovative global marketing team. This is a rare, exciting opportunity for a strategic communicator to focus on a highly valuable dimension to our Brand and Comms’ team charter. Reporting to Snr Director of Brand and Comms, we’ll offer you a fun, collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most forward thinking technologists, sales and marketing folk in the world. We look forward to hearing from you.
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today’s digital ecosystems. AI-powered, full stack and completely automated, it’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application. The world’s leading brands, including, 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.