Customer Product Marketing Manager
Marketing / San Mateo, California
As part of our Marketing organization, the Customer Product Marketing Manager will, lead our customer engagement, re-engagement and product expansion efforts in our ever-growing customer-base. In this role, you will manage customer relationships, lead an ongoing marketing campaign to ensure they remain connected to the company and committed to their Dynatrace decision, and create programs to drive renewals and expansion revenue in our installed base.
You will be the expert in customers, their challenges, why they bought and what they care about and will use that knowledge to create and deliver outstanding content, enable the sales team, and to ensure successful and consistent execution of campaigns into the installed base.
- Frame our customer engagement and account-based marketing strategy developing a superior end-to-end customer experience that solidifies our relationship and expands the use of Dynatrace products and solutions into our existing customer base.
- Grow Dynatrace’s expansion revenue streams through broadening the Dynatrace offering that each customer uses.
- Determine and create the content to communicate the value of Dynatrace to customers to increase product usage and net renewal rate.
- Lead our customers’ executive-level management discussions gather feedback on Dynatrace’s value, resolve their concerns and proactively identify their upcoming needs to develop best practices, product execution strategies and new solutions.
- Plan and provide executive-level experiences at key events, such as our user conference, Perform.
- Identify and develop customer expansion timelines across multiple channels to proactively identify our customer needs to deliver efficient account expansions.
- Identify customer groups personas and create targeted marketing messaging, stories and campaigns that re-engage our customers as they gain experience and comfort with Dynatrace products.
- Create marketing materials and media which re-engage existing customers and drive customer utilization across Dynatrace products.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or Business or related field required.
- MBA Preferred
- 4-7 years of experience in marketing, product or customer marketing preferred.
- Software and SaaS industry experience helpful, but not required.
- Familiarity with Salesforce and Marketo or other sales and marketing CRM and other marketing automation tools a plus.
- Strong relationship development skills with ability to handle difficult and unforeseen situations with poise and confidence.
- Ability to engage and speak with and work with our customers through all levels of management.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to identify patterns in business and sales measure and metrics.
- Clear sales-oriented and customer-dedicated perspective.
- Knowledge of current marketing methodologies and practices including account-based, conversational, integrated, and engagement marketing.
- Keen eye for detail with ability to create a best in class customer experience.
3 reasons to become one of us:
· People and team – Inspiring each other rather than competing against each other is the approach motivating our team and our work.
· World leading technology – Dynatrace developed the first software intelligence platform, powered by AI. Reinvest the future together with us.
· International & local – We are a diverse team of driven, honest and helpful people. Through teamwork we create innovations that support our customers around the globe.
Transform your career with the leaders transforming the industry.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.