Territory Manager Japan
Sales / JP
- New business sales-focus.
- Strong “hunter” mentality.
- High touch selling experience with FSI, Telco’s or Service Providers.
- Experience Account mapping with partners to drive new pipeline growth.
- Driven, commercially astute, agile and creative.
- Achieve sales quotas for allocated territory by quarter.
- Develop a sales strategy in the allocated territory as a mix of high touch selling and partner management.
- Co-develop business plans and execution with Partner to drive revenue growth.
- Retain and expand existing customers.
- Win new logos.
- Meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Discover and develop sales opportunities through high touch direct engagement with strategic accounts.
- Retain and expand strategic existing relations in the strategic customers.
- Build and nurture reference stories.
- Ensure partner supports and is meeting their given objectives and ownerships.
- Measure and manage Partner effectiveness, accreditation and selling and engineering skills.
- Orchestrate the sales engineering to ensure engineers are certified and sales savvy.
- Manage the assigned service providers in the assigned region by providing sales call reports, opportunity analysis and accurate data within the sales and marketing database, accurate forecasting and industry insight.