Services Regional Manager
Services / US-Virtual Office
In this role, you will be responsible for the successful scoping, positioning, and delivery of a wide range of Services supporting all Dynatrace technologies. As a Manager in the North American Dynatrace Services organization, you will provide deployment planning, adoption and operational strategy, and overall engagement management for Dynatrace Services Engagements focused on customer success. You will work directly with Dynatrace Sales and customers to understand business and technical requirements, crafting delivery proposals and Statements of Work/Services Contracts. You will also be guiding teams of Consultants and Architects to drive engagement success, customer satisfaction, and Dynatrace product adoption. Additional responsibilities include direct management of up to 12 employees, including mentoring to further develop both technical and consulting skills, and driving effective employee career development. Communication, technical consulting, and interpersonal skills will be paramount to your success in this role.
*This virtual position is for a Services Pro living in the New York/Boston area*
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or Business Administration with a focus on IT
- Minimum 5+ years Services Management and or Program Management combined experience
- Ability to demonstrate solid understanding of Enterprise Software deployments in discussion with clients and prospects
- Ability to provide customers with clear guidance on implementation and adoption strategies
- Excellent communication, presentation, documentation, and contract negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead a diverse team of technical resources to successful engagements in challenging conditions
- Ability to execute services engagements that meet customer expectations and drive product and services expansion
- Strong project management capabilities
- Must be a highly motivated energetic self-starter who excels in fast-paced, dynamic, team environments and committed to getting results
- Ideal candidates will have 3+ years Dynatrace Technology Consulting or equivalent Technical Consulting experience
- Project management experience
- Dynatrace Product Certifications
- Travel to client locations varies but is anticipated up to 25%
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.