EMEA Deal Desk Specialist
Administration / Maidenhead, Great Britain
The EMEA Deal Desk Specialist is part of the Deal Desk team that is fully responsible for all European deal booking related activities: pricing, approving non-standard terms, assisting in the successful winning of high profile and high volume opportunities. This is everything from reviewing and preparing accurate bookable contracts through to flagging ACS 606 revenue recognition potential issues for all the deals.
- Work with the sales teams to ensure all contracts provide the maximum bookable revenue for both the company and the sales team
- Collaborate with impacted parties to identify acceptable options to facilitate deal closure including being on calls with the Customer
- Approve deals in Salesforce and serve as an escalation point to help move deals forward
- Review exception pricing request justification before forwarding it to the Deal Desk Manager
- Share best practices and ensure compliance with company internal policies and processes
- Foster relationships with sales leaders and their retrospective teams
- Work closely with the Order Management Team and help with drafting contracts when needed
- Ensure all necessary documents are available to book the contract
- Check accuracy within Salesforce to ensure that the financial systems match the commercial systems; identify and resolve any variances between both systems
- Carry out ad hoc tasks as requested in line with the Deal Desk Specialist role to support the Shared Services Centre team
- Assist with ad hoc system projects and implementation of process improvement initiatives.
In order to be successful in this role, we are looking for someone who:
- Is qualified by experience or through study
- Has experience of multi country sales contracts
- Understands ASC 606 accounting principles and their application within a Software company
- Ideally has previous experience within a Software company and working knowledge of the Salesforce system
- Is a dynamic, flexible individual capable of working under pressure in a fast-paced sales environment across up to 16 countries
- Preferably speaks a European language (in addition to English) to business level
- Is deadline driven with excellent attention to detail and is a self-starter
- Possesses a strong work ethic with proven analytical skills
- Owns extremely strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Has a proactive approach
- Is eligible to work in UK.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.