Federal Field Marketing Manager
Marketing / Washington, D.C.
The role is responsible for ideating, strategizing, planning, executing, and managing Federal integrated marketing campaigns to drive pipeline and generate B2B demand in civilian/defense agencies and the partner ecosystem. This role requires working cross-functionally across the Marketing organization, Sales, Business Development, Partner , Product, and other teams. The ideal candidate will be a data driven, fundamentally sound marketer who understands the entire mix and has proven experience in the Federal space.
What you'll do:
- Develop and execute quarterly integrated campaigns to drive engagement, pipeline and closed revenue, leveraging and coordinating key channels such as digital advertising, webinars, direct mail, events, email and more
- Orchestrate with the team to ensure Federal value propositions and GTM are aligned across content, creative, product marketing, PR, Digital and other disciplines
- Develop and execute ABM programs as part of your campaigns from ideation to execution
- Create Federal promotion content, such as copywriting for landing pages, email promotions, Federal website, banners, etc.
- Work closely with SDRs to integrate Marketing and Sales approaches for the Federal space
- Understand Dynatrace’s industry, business, and portfolio as it relates to the Federal market
Skills and experience we desire
- 7-10+ year experience in building and executing Federal campaigns across multiple marketing tactics and platforms across the Federal agencies and partners (working in ABM is a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communication, computer science, or any field of study.
- A track record of partnering with sales to build pipeline and drive bottom line results
- Experience with analytical tools and ability to dive deep into metrics and reporting
- Track and report on various aspects of campaign effectiveness indexing on Qualified Sales opportunities
- Strong execution capability with highest standards in driving results
- Experience working within a matrix environment to drive program creation and success.
- Understanding of integrated marketing and the entire marketing mix
- Highly strategic, consultative player who can plan (think) and execute (do)
- Ability to think outside of the box and innovate the art of marketing
- Proven track record managing multiple priorities with cross-functional teams
- Ability to articulate and present plans teams across Dynatrace