Technical Architect (services division)
Services / Maidenhead, Great Britain
This is a senior technical level position, requiring a strong technical knowledge and interpersonal skill candidates will have years of experience in delivering new technical adoption engagements, from strategic planning, architecture design, leading implementation, to complex troubleshooting and driving adoption.
The Technical Architect will have a solid technical background with applicable technologies, strong business and IT process experience and will be intuitive problem solvers comfortable in complex environments. Interactions with the business, developers, architects, and business analysts require mastery of this knowledge along with the ability to communicate clearly, credibly, and confidently in English
Role workload and activities:
- Assist Sales team as required during presales for scoping, sizing, and design activities
- Influence the program strategy to gain 'buy-in' and build confidence, from stakeholders, program boards and executive teams as well as the program and technical teams
- Partner with customers to define and scope of a Dynatrace enablement goals, objectives, tasks and KPIs using our Goal Led Methodology
- Serve as SME on Dynatrace, industry techniques and best practices throughout the lifecycle
- Identify key “Business Modeling” integration opportunities, especially around Autonomous Cloud Enablement (ACE) related topics, with focus into embedding within current and new processes
- Document and package field experiences for the benefit of the customer as well as Dynatrace
- Effectively manage team relationships and promote cross-functional collaboration
- Define and deliver education sessions focused on Dynatrace software and AC enablement
- Able to formulate program strategies by evaluating options with a clear sense of priorities and risks. Manage information from multiple parallel work streams and integrate them to form an overall view
- Ability to simplify complex technical issues and tailor for the relevant stakeholder groups
- Skills to manage conflicting demands to achieve common goals with a ‘one team’ perspective
- A good understanding of business challenges within an organization and how to overcome them
- Ability to write or contribute to technical forums, white papers and blogs
- Years consulting experience with application-focused software requiring interactions outside of the data center (other APM tools; large packaged apps; not simply infrastructure)
- Clear examples of being self-directed and having managed all aspects of consulting and delivery engagements required
- Deep understanding of, and hands-on experience with, applications based on managed code application environments including specifically JEE, Microsoft .NET, Cloud, Ansible and Kubernetes
- Proven ability to lead, inspire, motivate, mentor and be approachable, honest and decisive
- This is a client-based role. Travel to client locations varies across EMEA. It is anticipated up to 75% engagements will be performed at client location.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.