Sales Development Representative - Bilingual
Sales / Waltham, Massachusetts
The Bi-lingual Sales Development Representative is responsible for identifying and qualifying sales opportunities for the field sales organization. Sales development representatives must be quick on their feet, excel in having conversations online, through email and by phone. We are great researchers, have a positive outlook and are not easily discouraged. Sales Development Representatives will partner with field sales representatives and marketing to generate demand with outbound prospecting and qualifying inbound leads.
What we are looking for
- College diploma/university degree required.
- High level of commitment to exceptional relationship building and customer service.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving, organizational, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
- Experience using a CRM, (Salesforce.com preferred).
- Understanding of IT operations a plus.
- Must be fluent in Spanish (speaking and writing).
- Learn and maintain a fundamental understanding of the product technology.
- Conduct research on assigned accounts and contacts by mastering the use of key prospecting tools.
- Develop an understanding of our prospects business issues and how we can solve them.
- Execute database and telemarketing campaigns to educate prospects about Dynatrace enterprise solutions.
- Call into senior IT management at Fortune 5000 companies as part of cold call lead generation, inbound lead development and opportunity qualification.
- Qualify leads and prospects based on defined criteria.
- Use CRM-Salesforce.com to track all activities.
- Attend weekly territory forecast meetings and update team on progress of identified activities.
- Achieve quarterly activity/sales metric quotas.
- Provide input to marketing including feedback on quality of leads from marketing programs.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises, including 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.