Territory Manager (Mexico City - Remote Office)
Sales / Mexico City, Mexico
We are looking for a Territory Sales Manager who is a seasoned hunter and experienced in selling software solutions to executives at either large or small companies (because we help both!). Someone who enjoys getting to know the “ins & outs” of a technology, and then communicating the value it can bring to the marketplace.
You have proven to operate independently and make timely decisions in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment. Creative, energetic and a self-starter, you are intimately familiar with the enterprise sales cycle and can use solutions-based software sales skills to drive deals forward and compress decision cycles.
We are looking for a track record of proven sales success and an interest in sharing your expertise with a fast growing team.
- Drive revenue by meeting and/or exceeding sales quota
- Develop and execute a regional sales strategy, emphasis on net-new accounts
- Represent Dynatrace relative to the competition
- Own the Statement of Work development
- Forecast and report sales activity
- 5+ years sales experience selling software solutions
- Proven sales career progression
- Proven tenure
- Value based selling experience
- Start-up sales experience a plus
- APM experience preferred, but not necessary