Customer Solutions Engineer - Professional Development Program
University / Detroit, Michigan
Do you love technology and software? Are you ready for challenging role troubleshooting the latest and greatest technology? Want to work with a fun, energetic and talented team? Then continue reading!
Who we are:
Dynatrace is software intelligence! We have redefined application performance monitoring to a full scale with end-to-end visibility of every user, across every application, anywhere in the digital ecosystem. Our platform is AI powered, full stack, automated monitoring! Find out more, try our demo!
What you will be a part of:
As a Customer Solutions Engineer you will be an integral part of our customer support and success. You will work on troubleshooting our platform for Dynatrace clients, working in multiple technical environments, on multiple languages, throughout the digital ecosystem. In this role you will receive continuous opportunity to learn new technology and grow as a true “technologist”.
How we prepare you:
Our Professional Development Program (PDP) is an intensive 4 month developmental training program held in our office in Detroit, Michigan. We will ensure that you have both the soft and hard skills to hit the ground running at a client site as a Guardian Consultant. Our program provides you with a strong foundation of consulting methodologies, personal brand development, Dynatrace technology and client strategy on which to build a career with us.
Why work at Dynatrace:
Working at Dynatrace provides you with continuous growth opportunities in an environment catered towards learning, creativity and innovation. We pride ourselves on working hard and having fun! You will get to work in the heart of Detroit, a city being named as the next “Tech-Hub” of the US. You are provided with easy access parking to Ford Field, where we have an open, casual office. A few perks of our office and Dynatrace can be seen below.
- 1+ years of related technical work experience (ex: development, support, etc.)
- Experience in Java OR .NET Development
- Experience with software support and troubleshooting
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
What will make you stand out:
- Troubleshooting is your passion
- You are fascinated by technical challenges and think outside the box
- Enjoy being creative and show a high-energy with a passion for winning
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Hands-on team player and proactive (wo)man of action
- Passion for exchanging knowledge with other colleagues and suggesting product improvements
Perks and Benefits:
- Great Medical Benefits including Health, Vision and Dental
- Awesome Work/Life balance with a generous PTO/Holiday package
- Provided with excellent hardware/software for you to be successful
- Barista-Quality coffees and teas provided
- Fresh fruit provided on Wednesdays
- Free snacks to keep you energized
- Subsidized drinks including sodas and energy drinks
- Continued education assistance and more
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.