Federal System Integrator Account Executive - (Remote Office - Washington, D.C. Area)
Sales / Washington, D.C.
The Federal System Integrator Account Executive will prospect, attain, grow and maintain a specified territory within the Federal Government FSI customer base. Responsible for developing a sustainable product sales pipeline to meet forecasted revenue targets.
Territory planning and reporting: completion of quarterly territory plan, timely and complete weekly sales reporting (both written and verbal reviews). Development of new sales: development of qualified customers, consistent growth of sales funnel, timely completion of customer proposals, onsite customer presentations, negotiate contracts within established price and terms guidelines,
Selling skills: complete organizational mapping of all FSI buyers and buying influences, identification of key customer and program priorities, use weekly planning to overcome red flags. Daily use of software: document all accounts and customers with contact information and demographics, add all potential sales into opportunities, always have quarterly forecast current
Professional sales growth: Actively participate in the quarterly and weekly meetings, be an expert on all Dynatrace software products and have a detailed understanding of competitors
- 7–15 years of enterprise software sales experience in the US Federal space with demonstrated success selling to FSI’s on key programs
- Aggressive, action-oriented, results-oriented, pipeline builder & closer
- Sales skills: prospecting, qualification, verbal & written persuasiveness, negotiation and closing
- Demonstrated success building long-term relationships, consistently meeting and/or exceeding quota in US Federal Partner Ecosystem, Departments, Agencies and Programs
- Experienced solution seller with training in Challenger or like methodology
- High energy, self-motivated and persistently improvement oriented with respect to skills selling great Technology, the US Federal Market, and sales process
- Goal oriented
- Excellent and persuasive oral and written communication skills required
- Indecently drives trust across teams be making good use of resources like Systems Engineers and Subject Matter Experts.
- Engage the C-level stakeholders at the top 10 Federal Sis that manage Cloud performance monitoring and IT systems monitoring.
- Must be familiar with Federal programs that include Application Performance Monitoring solutions
- Gather Program intelligence to understand where Dynatrace has opportunities to sell APM products
- Lead SI joint business development planning processes with partners and develop program capture plan inclusive of but not limited to opportunity ID, teaming agreement, bid responses, and deployment.
- Manage complex enterprise agreement negotiations and collaborate with cross-function stakeholders
- Drive strategic program wins leveraging internal resources: Sales/Technical Engineering/Finance/Legal/Marketing
- 7-15 years of experience in enterprise sales, working with federal consulting partners.
- Experience with public cloud solutions across Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) markets.
- Proven success building scalable partnerships with partners, global system integrators, and consultancies
We take our Employer Brand and internal culture seriously. So much so, we are consistently recognized by reputable companies and brands like Business Insider, USA Today and Forbes. This year so far, Dynatrace scored a seat on Comparably’s award lists for Best Company Outlook, Best Company Global Culture, and Best Places to Work in Boston, to name a few. Dynatrace was also honored in the coveted Top Workplaces USA list in 2021. And we’re proud to be recognized on BuiltIn Boston’s 2021 'Best Large Companies to Work For' and 'Best Paying Companies.' We’ve got it made—won’t you join the #DynatraceLife