Territory Manager China
Dynatrace activities in the allocated territory working appropriate Dynatrace sales Channels, in close conjunction and with the agreement of the extended Dynatrace team.
- - Minimum of 8+ years’ experience in a sales capacity in North China - Ability to follow and drive a defined diagnostic sales process - Experience in the management of business relationships with customers in a customer-facing role - An understanding of t
- Manage the balance between short-term gain and long-term growth for all opportunities and initiatives to achieve/exceed assigned sales targets and increase market share whilst defending against competitors’ activities.
- Drive expansion of existing Customers with a balance of 50:50 on expand vs acquisition of new customers.
- Selling specialized business enterprise solutions at senior levels.
- Providing territory management activities such as: sales call reports, territory analysis, updating the sales and marketing database, timely forecast and expense reporting with territory insight.
- Responsible for the promotion, prospect development and customer satisfaction in the assigned territory with Partners & Alliances to extend coverage of territory & drive additional market share.
- Responsibility for successful market expansion for the full Dynatrace Solution set.
- Maintaining call rates with established customers in an assigned territory, to defend those accounts from competitors’ activities. - Arranging and conducting product demonstrations.
- Negotiating price and volume discounts within well-defined schedules and guidelines.
- Monitoring and reporting competitors’ sales activities in the territory.
- Contributing to multi-product sales achievements.
- Expand on the responsibility to execute Planning & Strategy.
- Document and execute Territory, Account and Opportunity Plans demonstrating a strong understanding of the customer's business issues, and relating them to business initiatives, corresponding IT initiatives and Dynatrace solutions that address those needs.
- Develops a contact network within the account(s) and channel partners to enable Dynatrace business to be sold broadly and effectively. - Develops and supports Channel initiatives and corporate programs in allocated territory.
- Work closely with, and establish engagement between, Dynatrace functional areas such as Marketing, Pre-Sales, Solution Managers, Customer Success, Finance and other Lines of Business as necessary, to develop and execute a solution strategy to meet customer business needs.
- Develop successful sales campaigns that maximize Dynatrace advantages and win rate.