Sales / Mumbai, India
- Dynatrace activities in the allocated territory working with appropriate Dynatrace sales channels, in close conjunction and with the agreement of the extended Dynatrace team.
- Manage the balance between short-term gains and long-term growth for all opportunities and initiatives to achieve/exceed assigned sales targets and increase market share whilst defending against competitors’ activities.
- Drive expansion of existing customers with an appropriate balance on expand vs acquisition of new customers.
- Selling specialized business enterprise solutions at senior levels.
- Providing territory management activities such as: sales call reports, territory analysis, updating the sales and marketing database, timely forecast and expense reporting with territory insight.
- Responsible for the promotion, prospect development and customer satisfaction in the assigned territory with partners & alliances to extend coverage of territory & drive additional market share.
- Responsibility for successful market expansion for the full Dynatrace Solution set.
- Maintaining call rates with established customers in the assigned territory, to defend those accounts from competitors’ activities.
- Arranging and conducting product demonstrations.
- Negotiating prices and discounts within well-defined schedules and guidelines.
- Monitoring and reporting competitors’ sales activities in the territory.
- Contributing to multi-product sales achievements.
- Expand on the responsibility to execute.
Planning & Strategy:
- Document and execute Territory, Account and Opportunity Plans demonstrating a strong understanding of the customer's business issues, and relating them to business initiatives, corresponding IT initiatives and Dynatrace solutions that address those needs.
- Develop a contact network within the account(s) and channel partners to enable Dynatrace business to be sold broadly and effectively.
- Develop and support channel initiatives and corporate programs in allocated territory.
- Work closely with, and establish engagement between, Dynatrace functional areas such as Marketing, Pre-Sales, Solution Managers, Customer Success, Finance and other Lines of Business as necessary, to develop and execute a solution strategy to meet customer business needs.
- Develop successful sales campaigns that maximize Dynatrace advantages and win rate.
- Accurately provide monthly/quarterly/annual forecast, call out risks and come up with plans to be on the target quarter on quarter.
What we look for:
- · Deep Knowledge of Mumbai territory, specifically the Government, Defense, FSI and eCommerce sectors.
- · Minimum 8+ years’ experience in solution sales. Experience of selling enterprise management solutions or cloud platforms/solutions will be an added advantage.
- · Ability to follow and drive a defined diagnostic sales process
- · Experience in managing business relationships with customers in a customer-facing role
- · An understanding of the nuances of diverse sales channels as well as direct sales to the named accounts.
- · Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- · Exceptional communication, presentation and persuasive skills.
- · Demonstrated ability to drive consultative solutions sales
- · Demonstrated ability to lead the internal teams cohesively for the customer to have seamless experience across the sales cycle in order to successfully close the deals
- · Effective business solutions selling skills at CxO levels
- · Extensive understanding of application environment and latest trends in IT e.g. DevOps, cloud and digital transformation etc.
- · Ability to negotiate complex sales at all levels
- · Ability to establish compelling justifications/business case with the prospects for Dynatrace purchase.
If you are looking for a company that values, encourages and rewards employees, and provides the work environment where you can best use your talents and grow professionally, you've come to the right place.