Senior Java Engineer
Technology / Detroit, Michigan
The Senior Java Application Developer must have experience micro-services and cloud as well as enterprise Java experience. The candidate will work with a team of highly skilled and motivated software engineering professionals to design and build Dynatrace SaaS-based applications deployed in Amazon Web Services.
- 4+ years of experience designing and building complex Java based software systems using object-oriented methodologies and design patterns
- 2-3 years Identity Management administration and development
- Knowledge in implementing secure AWS-based applications
- Passionate about authentication and authorization topics
- Familiar with Agile development process
- Personal Skills
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Must have strong cross-functional collaboration skills and demonstrated ability to successfully influence other business functions and engineering teams
This position encompasses the following software engineering responsibilities
- Drive initiatives and micro services forward
- Collaborate with Dynatrace’s global research and development teams (in the U.S. and Europe) for product driven implementations
- Work with the team to execute DevOps tasks and operate in an Agile development environment to deliver enhancements in 2-week cycles
- Create automated tests and devise test strategies as part of the development process
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today’s digital ecosystems. AI-powered, full stack and completely automated, it’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application. The world’s leading brands, including, 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.