Solution Marketing Director- Cloud and Microservices
Marketing / Waltham, Massachusetts
We are searching for someone with their head in the clouds. Dynatrace is both a provider of monitoring solutions and a partner to all the leading cloud providers. In fact 10 out of the top 10 provide out of the box integration into their IaaS and PaaS platforms. Every company is embarking on a cloud strategy and we need the brightest minds to market our ability to provide cloud monitoring that is simply unlike anyone else. The world’s leading brands trust Dynatrace to monitor their applications, serving hundreds of thousands of their end customers. Our full stack, automated monitoring powered by AI is the only web-scale monitoring solution on the market designed to meet the needs of the modern application. Contribute directly to the success and growth of the market leading company by developing and orchestrating disruptive go-to-market strategies.
This role includes but is not limited to
- Market intelligence: Be the market expert and understand the segment of cloud initiatives and the digital transformation of enterprises. Analyze market opportunities, competition, cloud ecosystems and market influencers.
- Positioning and messaging: Clearly articulate and differentiate the solution in the market based on knowledge about the competition prospects, customers, ecosystems and our solution.
- Go-to-market: Create and orchestrate go-to-market strategies together with the strategic business development team. Identify digital and non-digital strategies and tactics to achieve business objectives for reputation, demand and sales enablement. You will work with a global cross-functional team across sales, product management, communications and demand generation.
- Metrics that matter: Establish baselines and set objectives and KPIs. Share results and insights with key stakeholders always with an action plan in mind.
- Storytelling and campaign development: Develop compelling end-to-end experiences across the buyer journey, high-converting campaigns and seamlessly link these to events in the market. You’ll develop clear, concise, and consumable assets, being passionate about including customer successes in everything.
- Bachelor’s degree + 12 years of relevant work experience in technical B2B marketing. Experience in the IT management or APM market is a big plus.
- Ideally you are working with one of the leading cloud platforms already.
- You have a deep understanding of cloud platforms as foundation for digital transformation strategies and have market intelligence of the target audience.
- You’re a multichannel marketing jack of all trades and know all the channels - integrated campaigns, digital, email, marketing automation, lead nurturing, paid media, SEO, events, direct, print.
- You enjoy working together with smart people in a fast paced, fluid and constantly evolving environment. With your strong communications skills you have the ability to influence in-person, over digital channels and in writing.
- You are a storyteller with a proven track record of creating, tweaking and promoting innovative and visual content, grasping technical capabilities and translating into benefits, in a data-driven environment.
- You are a problem solver, constantly thinking outside the box, knowing that it’s all about execution and love to just get stuff done.
- We also prefer that you are based, or willing to relocate, to one of our marketing hubs in Boston or Linz.
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today’s digital ecosystems. AI-powered, full stack and completely automated, it’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application. More than 8,000 customers use Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.