Editor and Content Manager
Marketing / Waltham, Massachusetts
We are looking for an experienced creative writer to join our team. You’ll be a quick thinker, team player and be comfortable writing about business and technology, especially as it pertains to the B2B space. The candidate will need to deliver technical content and draw out the business impact of our technology to tell stories targeted at a C-level audience. As Editor and Content Mgr you’ll be responsible for creating engaging and thought-provoking content for our company blog, corporate presentations, corporate templates, website and an array of other channels. As one of the fastest growing software companies on the East Coast, you’ll need to be ready to roll up your sleeves and dig into the frequent requests that will come your way. We’ll need you to apply creative thinking to sound business nous to generate compelling content – both internal and external.
- Reporting to the Senior Director of Brand and Communications there will be a wide variety of writing tasks. Example activities include ghost writing for executives, case studies, email copy, by-lined articles, newsletters, presentation decks, social adverts, fact sheets, messaging documents, etc.
- Creating and editing content the Dynatrace blog such as partner stories and pieces about company events.
- Writing abstracts for upcoming events and event re-cap blogs to share on social.
- Take responsibility for tracking the success of the company blog and develop a plan for: 1. how to identify and bolster the most popular content. 2. Increase engagement and traffic
- Work with the Customer Advocacy Team to develop our biggest stories and make them work across social, web, presentations, and at external speaking opportunities.
- Reaching out to employees across the organization to develop thought leadership content on a variety of current technology trends and innovations.
- Advising the broader marketing team on how to create content and develop prose for various assets that adheres to our organization’s messaging.
- Taking ownership of content campaigns developed by the brand and comms team, making sure that we move quickly to share relevant content, and create the right assets, for other teams to leverage (ie demand gen).
- English needs to be your strong suit. A passion for the written word (in a business context) is a must.
- Experience working in a tech company
- Strong writing and editing skills to an extremely high standard
- Experience writing for C-suite level executives
- Ability to build and nurture relationships with internal and external parties
- Self-starter and able to work independently.
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today’s digital ecosystems. AI-powered, full stack and completely automated, it’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application. The world’s leading brands, including, 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.