Account Executive-Public Sector
Sales / Singapore
· Dynatrace activities in the allocated territory working appropriate Dynatrace sales Channels, in close conjunction and with the agreement of the extended Dynatrace team.
· Manage the balance between short-term gain and long-term growth for all opportunities and initiatives to achieve/exceed assigned sales targets and increase market share whilst defending against competitors’ activities.
· Drive expansion of existing Customers with a balance of 50:50 on expand vs acquisition of new customers
· Selling specialised business enterprise solutions at senior levels.
· Providing territory management activities such as: sales call reports, territory analysis, updating the sales and marketing database, timely forecast and expense reporting with territory insight.
· Strong pipeline development skills and provide the accurate forecast to exceed plan.
· Responsible for the promotion, prospect development and customer satisfaction in the assigned territory with Partners & Alliances to extend coverage of territory & drive additional market share.
· Responsibility for successful market expansion for the full Dynatrace Solution set.
· Maintaining call rates with established customers in an assigned territory, to defend those accounts from competitors’ activities.
· Arranging and conducting product demonstrations.
· Negotiating price and volume discounts within well-defined schedules and guidelines.
· Monitoring and reporting competitors’ sales activities in the territory.
· Contributing to multi-product sales achievements.
· Expand on the responsibility to execute
Planning & Strategy:
· Document and execute Territory, Account and Opportunity Plans demonstrating a strong understanding of the customer's business issues, and relating them to business initiatives, corresponding IT initiatives and Dynatrace solutions that address those needs.
· Develops a contact network within the account(s) and channel partners to enable Dynatrace business to be sold broadly and effectively.
· Develops and supports Channel initiatives and corporate programs in allocated territory.
· Work closely with, and establish engagement between, Dynatrace functional areas such as Marketing, Pre-Sales, Solution Managers, Customer Success, Finance and other Lines of Business as necessary, to develop and execute a solution strategy to meet customer business needs.
· Develop successful sales campaigns that maximize Dynatrace advantages and win rate.
What we look for:
· Deep Knowledge of Singapore, specifically Public Sector sectors.
· Deep understanding of the government procurement process
· Bulk tender, ATFM, AWS marketplace knowledge critical
· Security clearance for the government
· Minimum of 8+ years’ experience in a sales capacity.
· Ability to follow and drive a defined diagnostic sales process
· Experience in the management of business relationships with customers in a customer-facing role
· An understanding of the nuances of diverse Channels to market as well as Direct Sales.
· Exceptional time management and organisational skills
· Exceptional Communication, Diagnostic & Strong persuasive skills
· Effective business solutions selling skills at senior levels
· Extensive Application Environment & APM Skills knowledge
· Ability to negotiate complex sales at all levels
· Attention to detail
· Ability to establish justification/business case for product
If you are looking for a company that values, encourages and rewards employees, and provides the work environment where you can best use your talents and grow professionally, you've come to the right place.