Sr Director of Global Brand and Production
Marketing / Waltham, Massachusetts
We’re looking for a Snr Director of Global Brand Production to help us rebrand, create a branded culture and implement process around our creative development cycle. This person will be responsible for transforming the Dynatrace brand, ensure it is owned and understood by everyone in the organization, and create a process by which we maintain creative direction across all our communications.
This person will need to unify disparate teams, enable our global salesforce, maintain consistency with marketing execution, enhance our website direction, and form an executive committee to ensure brand consistency and direction is met. This person will be instrumental in creating a process by which brand projects, and marketing campaign projects are adequately briefed, are kept on timeline, and are accountable.
This person will have a thorough understanding of project management and associated tools, the creative process, creative briefs, and how to properly drive complicated creative projects forward. This person will make sure deadlines are hit and budget restrictions are met. This person must also have agency experience, great people skills and have a knack for bridging gaps between dispersed teams and bringing people together. You will also be responsible for helping to build out a team based in Waltham.
- Brand Strategy expertise and ensuring Dynatrace can shift to a branded culture
- Work with creative team leaders to evolve our process accordingly
- Organize projects and deliverables
- Oversee the production / timelines / process of all projects
- Negotiate with agencies and be the point person for communication
- Scope out and determine the feasibility of producing final creative work in a variety of formats and deliverables
- Source quotes and estimates for production work
- Own the brief process and enforce that creatives are properly briefed
- Report progress of all work
- Think through problems logically (we’re looking for a left brain to our right brain)
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Measure project performances
- Perform risk management
- Create and maintain proper project documentation
- Experience managing a corporate rebrand
- A thorough understanding of the creative process
- Experience project managing complicated creative projects
- Experience managing agencies and negotiating with vendors
- An adamant note taker/documenter
- Incredibly detail oriented
- Experience managing resource availability and allocation
- Experience working at a creative agency
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today’s digital ecosystems. AI-powered, full stack and completely automated, it’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application. The world’s leading brands, including, 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.