Creative Project Manager
Marketing / Waltham, Massachusetts
We’re looking for a Producer to help us rebrand, create a branded culture and implement process around our creative development cycle. This person will be responsible for creating a process by which brand projects, and marketing campaign projects are adequately briefed, are kept on timeline, and will be accountable for project completion. The successful person will take an approach to supporting our brand team like that of an agency producer, making sure that creative, copy, production and team effectiveness is meeting the global brand and design needs of the organization worldwide.
This person will have a thorough understanding of project management and associated tools, the creative process, creative briefs, and how to properly drive complicated creative projects forward. They will look for ways to make it easier for global/regional teams to collaborate with the brand team and will be integral to driving the roll out of a company re-brand. More broadly, this person will make sure deadlines are hit and budget restrictions are met. This person must also have agency experience, great people skills and have a knack for bridging gaps between dispersed teams, bringing people together and navigating the needs of both requesters of content and the creators.
- Work with creative team leaders to evolve our process accordingly
- Organize projects and deliverables
- Oversee the production / timelines / process of all projects
- Negotiate with agencies and be the point person for communication
- Scope out and determine the feasibility of producing final creative work in a variety of formats and deliverables
- Source quotes and estimates for production work
- Own the brief process and enforce that creatives are properly briefed
- Report progress of all work
- Think through problems logically (we’re looking for a left brain to our right brain)
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Measure project performances
- Perform risk management
- Create and maintain proper project documentation
- A thorough understanding of the creative process
- Experience project managing complicated creative projects
- Experience managing agencies and negotiating with vendors
- An adamant note taker/documenter
- Incredibly detail oriented
- Experience managing resource availability and allocation
- Experience working at an advertising agency
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today’s digital ecosystems. AI-powered, full stack and completely automated, it’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application. The world’s leading brands, including, 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.