Senior Java Software Developer (m/w/x)
R&D / Tallinn
Java | Server-side High-Performance Computing | Big Data | Cloud Monitoring | AI-powered | Distributed Systems | Agile Principles | Flat hierarchy | Mentoring, and Coaching
Now the time has come and Dynatrace has opened a Lab in Tallinn!
Excited about High-Performance Computing with large quantities of data? Interested in joining a global leader that enables digital transformation? Looking for teammates who appreciate open communication and face challenges together as a team? Excited about joining the team from the very beginning?
Who we are:
Dynatrace is software intelligence for the enterprise cloud. We have reinvented cloud and application performance monitoring to full-scale, end-to-end visibility of every user, across every application, anywhere in the digital ecosystem. The Dynatrace platform is easy, automatic, AI-powered monitoring!
What you will be a part of:
The Tallinn office will initially focus on the next generation of the Dynatrace platform, and on application security with scope for growth into other areas of our product stack.
We have ambitious, but well-planned, roll-out plans for a brand new lab, which will be strategically located for the best employee experience and company visibility.
One only has to experience our other world-class European labs to imagine what is on the horizon for Tallinn
What you will be working on:
- Developing the Dynatrace Software Intelligence Solution in Java (Apache Spark, Apache Kafka, Lucene, Kubernetes, Git, Jenkins, Eclipse/IntelliJ)
- Backend specialization (big data, cluster technologies, horizontal scale, storage, analytics)
- Independent design and implementation of the Dynatrace Platform
- Collaborate with local and international development teams
- 5+ years of experience in Java development, including architectural design
- Technical studies related to software engineering (or similar)
- Experience with test-driven development, clean code and design patterns
- Enjoying passing on knowledge and expertise to fellow team members
- Team player with a proactive approach
- Excited to learn new technologies
- The world’s largest enterprises use our solution, including more than 70 of the Fortune 100 companies.
- We are a one-product software company with a flat hierarchy, with over 750+ software engineers.
- International working environment with English as our corporate language.
- We believe in an outstanding employee experience, a culture of innovation and autonomy, along with an entrepreneurial mindset as the basis for an exceptional product that provides real value.
Do you want to find out what it's like to work as a Senior Software Engineer at Dynatrace? Check out our interviews with Michael and Richard.