Accounts Payable Administrator (EMEA)
Administration / Maidenhead, Great Britain
The Accounts Payable Administrator is part of a 2-person team responsible for accurately allocating vendor invoices from up to 16 sales offices across EMEA. They will match invoices to purchase orders where appropriate, as well as participate in payment runs and more if able.
- Process vendor Invoices from up to 16 countries using NetSuite
- Liaise with the business to achieve payment approvals where appropriate
- Ensure details of payments are passed for cash flow forecasting to ensure timing and availability of resources
- Statement reconciliations as necessary
- Ensure timely closing of the month end in A/P
- Carry out ad-hoc tasks as requested in line with your role to support the Shared Services Centre team
What we’re looking for:
- Qualified by experience in Accounts Payable
- Excel skills
- Knowledge of NetSuite financials
- Experience of working across countries
- Deadline driven with excellent attention to detail and a self-starter
- A strong work ethic with proven analytical skills
You will love the benefits of working with the Dynatrace solution
· We are a market share leader & a 9x magic quadrant leader.
· Enjoy our culture of excellence with competitive compensation packages that recognize and reward greatness.
· We offer a competitive compensation package, benefits, company pension scheme and holidays.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.