Sales / Sydney, Australia
Dynatrace helps Business drive large scale digital transformation programs ensuring the focus is on Customer Experience and delivering value to our customers’ end users.
Today, in the application centric world, every digital moment and every touch point is vital to delivering Government and Commercial services and ensuring high reliability and application performance. Dynatrace gives the application insights needed to support Government and Business manage complicated transformational programs, and achieve digital success.
Industry Analysts have ranked Dynatrace as the leader and global Innovator for eight consecutive years, and we are proud to serve the vast majority of the largest Government digital solutions within Australia and New Zealand, supported by Global reach back and Tier 1 references.
The role, initially, will be a work from home or serviced office scenario and can be based in either Sydney or Canberra. You will be joining the most successful sales region in the APAC part of the Dynatrace business.
The Role and Responsibilities:
- The Account Executive role is a pivotal sales role in the Dynatrace organisation.
- Success of this remote territory role depends on you and your ability to understand the strategies and requirements of how to engage the digital business in this region, and to align Dynatrace to support their business goals.
- This critical role is within our Northern Sales team. This role means you will work with WA/SA Government agencies and commercial business.
- Due to our aggressive growth strategies this position will mostly be executed, with your direction, by Business Partners of Dynatrace in the key digital business industries, in WA, SA.
- You will be supported by a team of exceptionally talented engineers, business development professionals, innovative marketers, experienced delivery consultants, world class finance and legal reps, and a large community of local and international colleagues.
What we look for:
- We look for you to be an active leader in your territory and provide guidance and direction for the extended team. You are passionate about the business and customers, a source of positive energy and have already proven yourself in managing a remote and partner lead territory sales role, with a successful track record of smashing your quota year-on-year.
- Ability to follow and drive a defined diagnostic sales process.
- Whilst we are not looking for a technical expert, you do need to be familiar with concepts of Cloud Application Delivery, DevOps, Digital transformation and containers/microservices as well as a solid understanding of Government procurement process.
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills.
- Exceptional communication, diagnostic and strong persuasive skills.
- Ability to negotiate complex sales at all levels.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to establish justification/business case for product.
- Knowledge of and commitment to EEO, Inclusion and OH&S policies and procedures.
- Strong partner engagement skills coupled with the discipline to execute a sales plan for your remote territory
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.