Regional Sales Director for FSI (Japan)
Sales / Tokyo, Japan
Position Title Regional Sales Director
Reports to Regional VP ASEAN-Japan-Korea
As a Dynatrace Sales Director you will be challenged with driving revenue growth, managing and growing our APM Enterprise Software Sales Representatives to prospect, attain, grow, and maintain the assigned territory. You will be recognized as a sales leader throughout the company – setting the tone and pace for your specified region.
We are looking for entrepreneurial sales leader - someone who thrives in a fast-paced, ever evolving environment where you will be developing and executing sales strategies, mentoring your team through thought leadership, and strategically partner with groups across the organization.
- 3-10 years of sales management experience
- Strong relationships within FSI
- Aggressive, action-oriented, results-oriented, and closing techniques
- Sales skills; prospecting, qualification, verbal presentation, and closing
- Experience in the generation of sales revenues through new and existing accounts that you will be assigned
- Extensive account management, renewal sales, consultative selling, managing sales cycles, maintaining client relationships
- Negotiating and closing clients
- Demonstrated history of closing business opportunities and building long-term relationships, consistently meeting and/or exceeding quota
- History of attaining revenue and performance goals as well as the maintenance of a customer base
- Meet or exceed revenue and/or activity quota through solution selling
- High energy, self-motivated and persistent
- Goal oriented
- Superior customer service skills
- Application Performance Monitoring experience a plus - P/L experience a plus
- Excellent and persuasive oral and written communication skills required
- Develop and mentor your sales team by provide ongoing software sales training, coaching & best practices.
- Develop a sustainable product sales pipeline to meet forecasted revenue targets.
- As well as monitor and provide feedback regarding competitor products and industry needs.
- Direct sales activities by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals. Analyze to determine the effectiveness of your sales strategy and goals.
- Prospect, build and maintain an annual sales plan (goals) in support of organizational strategy and objectives to meet or exceed revenue goals (monthly, quarterly, and annual).
- Meet with prospects and strategize with sales representatives with negotiating and closing deals.
- Prepare weekly/monthly sales report showing sales pipeline, potential sales, activities, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Develop long-term, strategic relationships with key contacts within strategic accounts (typically larger accounts and targets; as well as with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Strategically partner with Marketing, Sales Engineers, Product Development, Customer Support, and other functional teams to determine the best approach to promoting Dynatrace products and services.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.