APAC Marketing Automation Specialist
Marketing / Sydney, Australia
We are currently seeking a Marketing Automation Specialist with broad Marketo experience to join our fun, dynamic and fast-paced global Marketing Operations team at Dynatrace.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about all aspects of Marketing Automation to help us maintain, improve and expand our extensive Marketo instance with all its programs, campaigns and integrations.
The right candidate will be someone who learns fast, thrives on juggling lots of tasks, can prioritize their own time, can work within tight deadlines and is detail oriented. S/he should have experience using Marketo for email programs, nurture programs, event programs, landing page development, form creation, 3rd party integrations, email performance reporting and advanced segmentation techniques.
This position will be located in our Sydney or Melbourne, Australia office, and will support the Asia-Pacific Marketing team.
Key objectives of the role:
- Be the day-to-day contact on the Marketing Operations team for the APAC Marketing team including handling ticket requests around campaign creation and execution, landing page and form creation, campaign performance reports, general “how to” questions, and hosting training sessions as needed
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices are being utilized for lead generation, campaign execution, audience segmentation, email compliance, and campaign reporting
- Understand and adhere to email compliance polices as they relate to the various countries in APAC (eg Spam Act of 2003). Work with our legal department as needed to ensure our data practices are compliant.
- Continuously find ways to improve the accuracy and hygiene of our data
- Proactively identify opportunities to optimize our team’s performance and productivity
- Experience as an Marketo Admin
- 3-5 years’ experience building complex programs and campaigns within Marketo
- Experience using tokens, snippets or dynamic content within a campaign
- Experience working with a lead lifecycle
- Experience reporting on campaign performance and email metrics
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines
- Strong data hygiene skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills including communicating with a variety of stakeholders and colleagues
- Desire to improve processes to create optimization and efficiencies within Marketo
- Marketo Certified Expert
- Experience integrating 3rd party tools/apps with Marketo
- Experience with CRM software (ideally Salesforce)
- Experience working with global teams, across multiple time zones
- Knowledge of digital marketing (data capture, data flow, campaign execution, and campaign analysis)
- Experience working for a B2B tech company
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.