Application Security Sales Executive (Western US)
Sales / San Francisco, California
Dynatrace makes it easy and simple to monitor and run the most complex, web scale multi-cloud ecosystems. Purpose built for today’s enterprises, Dynatrace is the only AI-powered, full stack and completely automated monitoring solution that provides deep insight (answers, not just data) into every user, every transaction, across every application. That’s why the world’s leading brands, including 79 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.
Leveraging our rich, common data platform and AI capabilities, and Global 15,000 customers base, we will be entering the cloud application security market. We are looking for an entrepreneurial sales leader who understands how to build a strong sales team, leverage existing sales relationships, and scale a rapidly growing business.
**This role will focus on a territory from Colorado and West to California. Candidates must live in the sales region with a strong preference for those in the Bay Area**
You will love the benefits of selling Dynatrace
- We are a market share leader & a 10 time magic quadrant leader
- We invest more in R&D than some of our competitors’ total revenue, assuring market-leading customer value and quick adoption
- Enjoy our culture of excellence with competitive compensation packages that recognize and reward greatness
- Working with the largest of the Cloud players like AWS, Azure, OpenShift, and Google Cloud, allows our customers to have the best of 3rd Generation monitoring in the world. Not to mention we’re fully automated from the start, providing the most advanced solution leveraging our AI machine learning technology and will now move forward to a cloud native security and observability platform.
Your future role in the team
- Execute on account plans for our new application security solution for cloud native environments
- Be the entrepreneurial leader of an expert sales team leveraging existing sales relationships with G15k customers to expand Dynatrace platform use into security use-cases.
- Acquire and transfer know-how in this new market segment towards other sales and team members to gain access to more interested customers quickly
- Work closely with the solution team for our new security solution in order to support product marketing with field experience, learnings and feedback on competition, target buyers and sales strategy, sales plans, etc.
- Evangelize the Dynatrace vision, especially in the field of cloud native security and observability, through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives
- Develop a contact network within our account base and channel partners to ensure Dynatrace Application Security can be an important part of the platform.
- Work closely with and establish engagement between other general Dynatrace functional areas such as sales engineering, marketing, legal, finance and other lines of business to develop and execute a solution strategy to meet customer business needs
- Champion your customers’ implementations to ensure continued success with Dynatrace
What we expect of you
- An outstanding and proven successful track record in security software sales, ideally in cloud native environments.
- Motivated, entrepreneurial, and tenacious self-starter who consistently delivers high performance against quota driven by VP- and C-level relationships
- Proven ability to manage enterprise sales cycle within complex organizations, while compressing decision cycles
- Outstanding communication (written and oral), negotiation and presentations skills
- Collaborate effectively across all internal supporting resources within sales, product and delivery services to maximize your effectiveness and advance the sales process